Somali Husband & Indonesian wife do ethnicity tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Their little girls are adorable

I watched all their Hargeisa vlogs last summer I believe

Bunch of hating old hags on this site ku lahaa she's an albino gorilla. She's an average looking woman with an average looking husband. Is interracial marriage only justified if you cuff a dime :draketf:
@ me .

And she does look albino.

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

There's a bunch of bitter females on here with nothing better than to hate other people. Sad fucks with no lives.
Did you put on your cape after it was stated he's a Somalilander. Hypocrite foqol hypocrite.

If he was from Muqdisho, Bosaso, or Kismayo you would have sang a different tone.

Nothing worse than a ass guy but a qabiliste ass. You spend all of your life being a bitter . A man that's bitter is not a good look.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Did you put on your cape after it was stated he's a Somalilander. Hypocrite foqol hypocrite.

If he was from Muqdisho, Bosaso, or Kismayo you would have sang a different tone.

Nothing worse than a ass guy but a qabiliste ass. You spend all of your life being a bitter . A man that's bitter is not a good look.
And you attack a sweet, Muslim woman showing off her lovely family and her lovely family life for what reason? Bitterness?

Gibiin-Udug

And you attack a sweet, Muslim woman showing off her lovely family and her lovely family life for what reason? Bitterness?
:childplease:

Bitter about what? I can't criticize his choice now? So this whole site must be bitter for them to criticize Somali women with Ajanabi husbands!!:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending