Somali Husband & Indonesian wife do ethnicity tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
In before the usual calaacal :gaasdrink:
Imagine it was a Somali woman and an indhoyar man this thread would go 40 pages deep
Well the kids are always who their daddy is. So you can have kids with Russian but Yourproduct will be nin Yaroo Somali Putin jr ah, nacaala

Kids by ajnabi and Somali females turn out like little Mexicans

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In before the usual calaacal :gaasdrink:
Imagine it was a Somali woman and an indhoyar man this thread would go 40 pages deep
You sound like you have a vagina my g :susp:

This self hating farax couldn't go back home to bag himself a beautiful halimo instead of chun lee over here good luck when he finds out she's been feeding his kids tortoise soup:faysalwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men, when they marry ajnabi why do they go the ugliest ones? Bismillah.
She looks like an albino gorilla.

Istaqfurallah 10000x

Allah swt forgive me for I've sinned!

BANTU

+op MVLI
Their little girls are adorable

I watched all their Hargeisa vlogs last summer I believe

Bunch of hating old hags on this site ku lahaa she's an albino gorilla. She's an average looking woman with an average looking husband. Is interracial marriage only justified if you cuff a dime :draketf:

Their little girls are adorable

I watched all their Hargeisa vlogs last summer I believe

Bunch of hating old hags on this site ku lahaa she's an albino gorilla. She's an average looking woman with an average looking husband. Is interracial marriage only justified if you cuff a dime :draketf:

There's a bunch of bitter females on here with nothing better than to hate other people. Sad fucks with no lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts