Somali hooyo shot 13x by white man

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the funny thing is? the BLM and all of these civil rights groups will defend this women. But what do we? slate the "Madows" while they fight more for our people than we do, even the white man does, abaha wase!

You know the funny thing is? the BLM and all of these civil rights groups will defend this women. But what do we? slate the "Madows" while they fight more for our people than we do, even the white man does, abaha wase!
Truth. Our black sisters and brothers stand for us when not one else would, and we sneak diss them. The definition of snakes.

AlphaSomali

Were set
you can claim Madow but we are closer to arabs and north Africans. we are not negroid!

you can claim Madow but we are closer to arabs and north Africans. we are not negroid!

I'm Somali as it comes, but i do not resemble a North African nor a arab. I'm just pointing out that others fight for us.

By the way if you want be to booty clap for your lord and savior, the arab,you can do it. I hate somali qashin like adiga.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Dumbest thread I have read all day. Don't derail this thread with BLM crap.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I know the family and the islaan was attacked at 2am while coming from a warehouse job. At the location she got attacked is near the countryside, the farm homes behind that place proudly fly the confederate flag.

There's no excuse for shooting someone 13x but when you combine hate of Islam, hate of Somali women drivers and hate for being a madoow I suspect that she cut off a lunatic who realized the opportune time to attack because it was a lonely road country road.

BLM is not a civil rights group but a black supremacy group. When have BLM ever fought for Somali issues?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I remember that innocent Somali cab driver got killed by a black Islamaphobe and it was American Arab Coalition and CAIR that filed a report and lobbying for the death sentence.

Where was BLM lives for him?

Why don't BLM focus on blacks decemating each other in Chiraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending