Somali history before Islam thread [SERIOUS DISCUSSION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal

Nation branding is vital to economic growth.

Content is important to a countries branding index. I always talk about this because it is simple and falls in 3 categories: Behaviour, Content and Reputation.

I can bet my life on it that Augmented reality will pay a significant role in restoring the content in Somali culture and ancient history.

It will costs you under 100k to build a virtual museum online by sourcing coders from Indonesia--cheap labour to growth hack. Building awareness is the major milestone to achieve this goal. You can print 3D models or sell canvas art depicting Ancient Greek merchants sorting spice grades of the Cape Guarduafi ( Aromata promontorium)

A startup will come out in the next 5-10 years that can build virtual ancient cities of how the Somali peninsula looked dating back 5000 years. All the information posted in this thread is a drop in the bucket; we haven't even checked the seabed for ancient ships capsizing off the Horn of Africa.

Being able to put this information on beautiful layedout virtual museum that is backed by code, will start the conversation in seperating us from this Arabian culture highjacking.

We can post 1000s of articles and source information to back our claims, but if a startup doesn't sieze this opportunity it will always fall on deaf ears.

Monitizing our history is the first step preserving our history.

:salute:

That would be sick wallahi

@Bahal

Content is important to a countries branding index. I always talk about this because it is simple and falls in 3 categories: Behaviour, Content and Reputation.

I can bet my life on it that Augmented reality will pay a significant role in restoring the content in Somali culture and ancient history.

It will costs you under 100k to build a virtual museum online by sourcing coders from Indonesia--cheap labour to growth hack. Building awareness is the major milestone to achieve this goal. You can print 3D models or sell canvas art depicting Ancient Greek merchants sorting spice grades of the Cape Guarduafi ( Aromata promontorium)

A startup will come out in the next 5-10 years that can build virtual ancient cities of how the Somali peninsula looked dating back 5000 years. All the information posted in this thread is a drop in the bucket; we haven't even checked the seabed for ancient ships capsizing off the Horn of Africa.

Being able to put this information on beautiful layedout virtual museum that is backed by code, will start the conversation in seperating us from this Arabian culture highjacking.

We can post 1000s of articles and source information to back our claims, but if a startup doesn't sieze this opportunity it will always fall on deaf ears.

Thats a fantastic idea sxb.
:umad:

maestro

Cultural revolution
@Bahal

What an excellent idea. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

We should spread this mindset somehow and get a lot of people on board with this.

Thinking of starting a YouTube Somali history channel myself :ehh:

What an excellent idea. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

We should spread this mindset somehow and get a lot of people on board with this.

Thinking of starting a YouTube Somali history channel myself :ehh:

Please do it!

Have you seen Africnations? All these clueless Somalis who can't take the time to read on their own have this kid teaching them Somali history by reading it from a Wikipedia article.

No matter how sad and funny it is; it proves one thing: People are interested in thier history.

I believe in two things: Allah and Data.

God First and Data second.

Just make sure you reverse engineer it with an end goal. Build Awareness and send the traffic back to a website with limited edition canvas and 3D printed artifacts. Keep content clean and learn to use Adobe after effects.

I have a YouTube channel and there is no way I'm stopping @ 10 videos like 90% of Somalis. I'm here for the long haul. Becoming an influencer in the Somali community is like shooting fish in a barrel right now; nobody is doing it.

This is the greatest time on earth to be a Somali. Anyone who doubts it is a self hating creature incapable of creating value anywhere on earth.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Please do it!

Have you seen Africnations? All these clueless Somalis who can't take the time to read on their own have this kid teaching them Somali history by reading it from a Wikipedia article.

No matter how sad and funny it is; it proves one thing: People are interested in thier history.

I believe in two things: Allah and Data.

God First and Data second.

Just make sure you reverse engineer it with an end goal. Build Awareness and send the traffic back to a website with limited edition canvas and 3D printed artifacts. Keep content clean and learn to use Adobe after effects.

I have a YouTube channel and there is no way I'm stopping @ 10 videos like 90% of Somalis. I'm here for the long haul. Becoming an influencer in the Somali community is like shooting fish in a barrel right now; nobody is doing it.

This is the greatest time on earth to be a Somali. Anyone who doubts it is a self hating creature incapable of creating value anywhere on earth.

It's gonna take a lot of work but I'm gonna do it. Already thinking of what my first video is gonna be about :wow1:

It's gonna take a lot of work but I'm gonna do it. Already thinking of what my first video is gonna be about :wow1:

You know what takes a lot of work?

Not doing work and just thinking about it.

All you need is a decent camera. Get a Canon G7X MarkII or a Sony rx100 V.

I have both and they are pocket cameras that pack a punch.

Get a cheap green screen and mount it on a wall in you house.

After that just open your website and keep it clean with a blog to articulate on your points.

If you are dead serious email me @ puntiteport@gmail.com

maestro

Cultural revolution
You know what takes a lot of work?

Not doing work and just thinking about it.

All you need is a decent camera. Get a Canon G7X MarkII or a Sony rx100 V.

I have both and they are pocket cameras that pack a punch.

Get a cheap green screen and mount it on a wall in you house.

After that just open your website and keep it clean with a blog to articulate on your points.

If you are dead serious email me @ puntiteport@gmail.com

No I'm dead serious. This seems like a sweet ass side project :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.