SOMALI HISTORICAL REGIONS BY PROF M. H. MUKHTAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:jcoleno:That part at 28 minutes mark when we chose the Italians over the English and
England to spite us gave Ogaden away and NFD away:mjcry:

Good solution for future states of a Federal Somalia by the Professor, in the last 10 minutes of the video

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I don't think it had anything to do with spite. The English couldn't stay in ogaden as the ogadenis would resist them so they gave it to Ethiopia to quell an invasion into Ethiopia. ogaden would more then likely invade the Ethiopian highlands and Ethiopia would be occupied. Ethiopia placed its national army base in harar by the advice of France and England. The Italians would invade Ethiopia after occupying ogaden. The British/French did not want to occupy Ethiopia though and didn't want an Italian super power in the region who would eventually attack both French and British colonies in east Africa

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't think it had anything to do with spite. The English couldn't stay in ogaden as the ogadenis would resist them so they gave it to Ethiopia to quell an invasion into Ethiopia. ogaden would more then likely invade the Ethiopian highlands and Ethiopia would be occupied. Ethiopia placed its national army base in harar by the advice of France and England. The Italians would invade Ethiopia after occupying ogaden. The British/French did not want to occupy Ethiopia though and didn't want an Italian super power in the region who would eventually attack both French and British colonies in east Africa

Interesting points, but I am not sure why they would care at that point since most of Africa was gaining independence from colonialists.
Italy would only guide Somalia to nationhood at that point and was not there to occupy

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Interesting points, but I am not sure why they would care at that point since most of Africa was gaining independence from colonialists.
Italy would only guide Somalia to nationhood at that point and was not there to occupy

The greater somalia would not be containable because its territory would stretch into ethiopia and christian rule would be annihilated. despite the independence of the african countries, the europeans still have influence to this day as britain for example has military bases in kenya. so why would a european risk having a base and be condemned internationally when they can just let another african country occupy ogaden. this is the same approach to palestine, just give it to the jews then have a christian rule which muslims would be enraged by more then the current jewish occupation

The greater somalia would not be containable because its territory would stretch into ethiopia and christian rule would be annihilated. despite the independence of the african countries, the europeans still have influence to this day as britain for example has military bases in kenya. so why would a european risk having a base and be condemned internationally when they can just let another african country occupy ogaden. this is the same approach to palestine, just give it to the jews then have a christian rule which muslims would be enraged by more then the current jewish occupation
You're smoking somehting. Ethiopia conquered the ogaden in the late 1880s (while controlling harar since the 1600s) and had treaties with all neighboring colonizers recognizing its claim. Italy invaded and occupied the ogaden, then proceeded to unify it with somaliland Italiana. After world war 2 the brits retook it and eventually gave it back to Ethiopia. At the time the ogaden only consisted of land past jigjiga. Stop your fairytales. Christians don't live no where near the ogaden so religion had no play in its conquering.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You're smoking somehting. Ethiopia conquered the ogaden in the late 1880s (while controlling harar since the 1600s) and had treaties with all neighboring colonizers recognizing its claim. Italy invaded and occupied the ogaden, then proceeded to unify it with somaliland Italians. After world war 2 the brits retook it and eventually gave it back to Ethiopia. At the time the ogaden only consisted of land past jigjiga. Stop your fairytales.

hahahaha:susp::dead: ethiopians were scared to even try to go around harar, to this day they cry that the imam of harar raided them. it was whites who helped ethiopians get a pair of balls in 1887 by telling them that they needed to invade harar or italy would enslave them. they begged menelik to march on harar and told them that harar had been stripped of most of its weapons by britain.

hahahaha:susp::dead: ethiopians were scared to even try to go around harar, to this day they cry that the imam of harar raided them. it was whites who helped ethiopians get a pair of balls in 1887 by telling them that they needed to invade harar or italy would enslave them. they begged menelik to march on harar and told them that harar had been stripped of most of its weapons by britain.
Dude harar was founded by Ethiopians, inhabited by habeshas, is on highland, hararis are habesha and most likely just cucked out gurages. Just because you change your religion does not mean you can change your identity.

Just one question though, would you rather have harar be under Somalia?

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Dude harar was founded by Ethiopians, inhabited by habeshas, is on highland, hararis are habesha and most likely just cucked out gurages. Just because you change your religion does not mean you can change your identity.

Just one question though, would you rather have harar be under Somalia?

amharas arent even habesha :chrisfreshhah: you support southern pagan tribe that mixed with another pagan oromo tribe that had nothing to do with axum. tplf is showing you that habesha are the axumite tigrayans. like i told u before, harar destroyed axum but we regret doing that because a retarded tribe called amhara succeeded them. tplf will take back eritrea and secure red sea while harar re establishes adal and we will be getting rid of ethnic nationalism in the region. somalia, djbouti afar will be under harar like it always was. amhara/oromo regions will be co ruled by adal and axum

Last edited:
amharas arent even habesha :chrisfreshhah: you support southern pagan tribe that mixed with another pagan oromo tribe that had nothing to do with axum. tplf is showing you that habesha are the axumite tigrayans. like i told u before, harar destroyed axum but we regret doing that because a retarded tribe called amhara succeeded them. tplf will take back eritrea and secure red sea while harar re establishes adal and we will be getting rid of ethnic nationalism in the region. somalia, djbouti afar will be under harar like it always was. amhara/oromo regions will be co ruled by adal and axum
Lol @ harar destroying Aksum. Harar is owned by Amharas and oromos. Your dream is futile, you will always be apart of Ethiopia. Even if tplf secede, the rest of the country will remain intact. Amharas are Aksumite mixed with Jewish/Christian agews who have been apart of Aksum since the beginning. They're ethnicity is much more intact than hararis, who are mixed with everything including turks and arabs.

:jcoleno:That part at 28 minutes mark when we chose the Italians over the English and
England to spite us gave Ogaden away and NFD away:mjcry:

Good solution for future states of a Federal Somalia by the Professor, in the last 10 minutes of the video

What's ur take on the current states?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What's ur take on the current states?

I think a federal system like the professor outlined is probably the best we can hope for.
Every state has its own port and local economy, with its own government and laws.
A United States of Somalia:siilaanyosmile:

I think a federal system like the professor outlined is probably the best we can hope for.
Every state has its own port and local economy, with its own government and laws.
A United States of Somalia:siilaanyosmile:

Sounds reasonable.

Some may differ tho.
:trumpsmirk:

Somalia was always divided into States.

Historically we prospered by Micro managing territories. It just annoying when wars breakout.

This is why Somalia should never have arms; States would believe they are independent countries and set each other back 200 years.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Lol @ harar destroying Aksum. Harar is owned by Amharas and oromos. Your dream is futile, you will always be apart of Ethiopia. Even if tplf secede, the rest of the country will remain intact. Amharas are Aksumite mixed with Jewish/Christian agews who have been apart of Aksum since the beginning. They're ethnicity is much more intact than hararis, who are mixed with everything including turks and arabs.

:draketf: when the government wants to cede its over bruh :damn:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The prof was lying in the segment that starts at 32 min. The 10 new gobols were not all created for Darod. He says Galgadud was created for Darod, that is a lie. It was created for Hawiye. He says that Bakool was created for Darod but this false, it was created for D&M. Of the 10 new gobols; Awdal, Togdheer, Sanaag, Galgadud, Banadir, Bakool, and Middle Juba were not exclusivly Darod gobols. This false narrative invalidates whatever good was in his talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts