Somali hijabi girl plans to EXPOSE the Somalian men sending her nudes if 100 ppl retweeted this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But imma be honest. We're regressing. Vapid and incredibly self absorbed individuals these days.

I swear there used to be at least 14 xalimo and farax characters you could pick on your life adventures. Now they all blending into like two character a piece.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I hope no man considers her as a wife potential, she has a habit of disclosing intimate details. If a divorce were to happen expect humorous private bedroom details of her ex husband. Stay clear men. Her entire body should be wrapped with a warning tape to not let men be fooled by her sexual tones, she cannot converse in a normal conversation all her communication needs are based on sex and gossip.

I hope no man considers her as a wife potential, she has a habit of disclosing intimate details. If a divorce were to happen expect humorous private bedroom details of her ex husband. Stay clear men. Her entire body should be wrapped with a warning tape to not let men be fooled by her sexual tones, she cannot converse in a normal conversation all her communication needs are based on sex and gossip.

:salute: to xalimo macaan's like you

SenseSays

Years to look forward to

You are not acting like yourself today and it's scaring me. Are you broken? Can I fix you? The hate is supposed to be directed to the dudes!

But imma be honest. We're regressing. Vapid and incredibly self absorbed individuals these days.

I swear there used to be at least 14 xalimo and farax characters you could pick on your life adventures. Now they all blending into like two character a piece.

Right. Everyone's becoming an empty vessel. Hip-hop and rap culture has messed up the somali diaspora.

Right. Everyone's becoming an empty vessel. Hip-hop and rap culture has messed up the somali diaspora.

I disagree with that abayo macaan, the problem with the diaspora is they don't know that these rappers are professional liars, and they don't see through the fakeness. I listen to rap but I know what their saying is 100% bullshit and untrue :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts