Somali High Frequency Survey- Wave 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I suppose puntland troops and civil servants will be getting 30 copies of this report instead of their salary :gaasdrink:

Don't worry too much about kismayo, up north should be more of a concern for you.

These people scream to others "to focus on their gobols and to leave Puntland alone", and then turn around and claim every other gobol as their land. Ridiculous people that should never be allowed anywhere near the Somali presidency, prime minster or speaker of the house roles.

Farm

VIP
These people scream to others "to focus on their gobols and to leave Puntland alone", and then turn around and claim every other gobol as their land. Ridiculous people that should never be allowed anywhere near the Somali presidency, prime minster or speaker of the house roles.

Lol it’s not like you’ll have any of those positions. After Farmaajo is out you’ll be be blacklisted from any position, you don’t even have a regional president and never will. I’d stick to Gedo if I were you instead of claiming a port city you have no presence in, last I checked you were landlocked. As I said earlier, I’m the mayor and port manager of Kismayo.

do you hear yourself? how do harti not have a stake in lower jubba?

Farm

VIP
do you

These people are beyond delusional they actually think Kismayo is their city lol. Now I know why they also think xamar is their city as well, something must be in the water in Gedo.

Who is harti?

Like you lot give a shit about harti, with your fake screams of darood.

We know about your fake
Darood screams, we wont fall for it. There are miniscule number of MJ in Jubbaland and you know it.

But I dont care about MJ/mx/ og. Somalia for Somalis.

I was just pointing out the pure hypocrisy of Puntlanders.

Farm

VIP
Who is harti?

We know about your fake
Darood screams, we wont fall for it. There are miniscule number of MJ in Jubbaland and you know it.

:ulyin:

PcwpZCq.jpg

Lol it’s not like you’ll have any of those positions. After Farmaajo is out you’ll be be blacklisted from any position, you don’t even have a regional president and never will. I’d stick to Gedo if I were you instead of claiming a port city you have no presence in, last I checked you were landlocked. As I said earlier, I’m the mayor and port manager of Kismayo.

We've had presidencies and multiple prime minister positions it's nothing new for us. We will continue to have them and our regional maamul is jubbaland. Which is of our concern not yours. It seems to me your one of those "Puntland first" guys. So I'd say stick to your motto and leave internal jubbaland affairs alone. We're not looking to be the mayor of kismayo buddy you can keep that kkkk but on the other hand I think dhulos can make a strong claim for that mayoral position though harti ahan.

Farm

VIP
Some random wiki page, do better.

:camby:

Where are you now? Are you there?

No....didnt think so.

Wiki kkkk.

It’s from a reputable book, either way stick to Gedo. While you are begging Kismayo and xamar, I heard HG just took another Mx town in central Somalia kkkk

Farm

VIP
We've had presidencies and multiple prime minister positions it's nothing new for us. We will continue to have them and our regional maamul is jubbaland. Which is of our concern not yours. It seems to me your one of those "Puntland first" guys. So I'd say stick to your motto and leave internal jubbaland affairs alone. We're not looking to be the mayor of kismayo buddy you can keep that kkkk but on the other hand I think dhulos can make a strong claim for that mayoral position though harti ahan.

I’m Puntland first and pro my city Kismayo.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
These people are beyond delusional they actually think Kismayo is their city lol. Now I know why they also think xamar is their city as well, something must be in the water in Gedo.

you should see them on twitter, masquerading as Isaaq unionists and beefing with Hawiyes over Banaadir State :mjlol:

Who is harti?

We know about your fake

We live in lower jubba, Kismayo, south of kista and some of the islands ciil u dhimo.

Kismayo is a fufu colony your position comes from the Madobe - PL isbaheysi and is not significant this is not 2007 like the TFG days

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A group of people who first set foot in Kismayo in the 1990s think that they have a larger claim to it than the founders?
:drakekidding:
They have lived among Aborigines for so long that they have adopted their unukah leh mentality. They think that they can make Kismayo their version of Marka.
:russ:

A group of people who first set foot in Kismayo in the 1990s think that they have a larger claim to it than the founders?
:drakekidding:

They have lived among Aborigines for so long that they have adopted their unukah leh mentality. They think that they can make Kismayo their version of Marka.
:russ:
Marehan was established community in Kismayo pre war have you ever heard of Suudi? How can you have not heard of meridian? Or the Marehans who were appointed in positions after removal of JVA?:russ:
This is why you should keep outta Kismayo affairs PL boy :mjlol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending