Somali heritage language program launching at Minneapolis Public Schools

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Soon we are going to see Norman Jorgensen, a 5th generation Norwegian-American from Minnesota cussing out eedo's at Karmel mall and dissing qabiils in flawless Somali.

:kanyehmm:

Soon we are going to see Norman Jorgensen, a 5th generation Norwegian-American from Minnesota cussing out eedo's at Karmel mall and dissing qabiils in flawless Somali.

:kanyehmm:

Man if I live to old age I will witness an era where ajnabis can learn somali with proper education ( textbooks, classes, duolingo, etc). There will be thousands of ajnabis who will be proficient in somali:banderas:Soon we wil be seeing Nguyens, Johnsons, Obafemis and Robertos speaking about 4.5

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What will they learn with learning Somali?

How to curse random users on Clubhouse every Friday night?
:mjhaps:
:stevej:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Man if I live to old age I will witness an era where ajnabis can learn somali with proper education ( textbooks, classes, duolingo, etc). There will be thousands of ajnabis who will be proficient in somali:banderas:Soon we wil be seeing Nguyens, Johnsons, Obafemis and Robertos speaking about 4.5

I really want to go to Minnesota, now kkkkkk.

Maybe I will ditch my anti-qabiilist persona and engage in qabiil FKD with some ajnabis.

:trumpsmirk:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Y’all know they been teaching somali in higher education in Minnesota, they teach somali as a foreign language in some colleges
:mjohreally:

Sol

?
Can you imagine the level of FKD we would reach? Would be a new era of kaftan

I really want to go to Minnesota, now kkkkkk.

Maybe I will ditch my anti-qabiilist persona and engage in qabiil FKD with some ajnabis.

:trumpsmirk:

Instead of FKD based on clans, we will be FKD ajnabis based on our respective countries. Imagine the joy when you call a significantly smaller ethnic group Langaab:banderas: I would cry tears of joy

Can you imagine the level of FKD we would reach? Would be a new era of kaftan

The dream man, imagine when you call some clans carab or madow and then a madow or carab joins in the FKD battle. The level of funnines this would cause is exceptional. Although I don’t do FKD, I want to witness this.

I do definitely would want to see in my lifetime ajanabis dedicating their time to learn somali, it shows that they admire and have respect for somalis. Some could and do learn for nefarious reasons, but I think positively.

Actually no, most people learning would be Jae Deen and somali obsessed cringy people. Only few would be normal

Trending