Somali guys who defend rape

Muji

VIP
Wallahi what this dude said to me shocked me I kept telling him those are not reasons to justify rape. Eventually he even mentioned females having rape fantasies just to get his point across. Waan naxay, too many sick mother*ckers out there.

I’m sure he doesn’t have a sister

Usually men require a sister or a daughter to start respecting women as human beings. Truly sad.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I've noticed that for years , this is not something new Somalis endorse the activity of rape especially the males
There are people who will justify the rape of a 5 yr old

The culture we had inherited are composed of medival barbaric savagery , the use of force and necessity to have sex with POW concubines are there for evidence as this activity was and still is ingrained in our oral tradition the gabay the geeraar poetry advocating for rape

" Hebelow hebelow ayaanu warano Ku dhufanay , qoyska soo haray agoona Ka dhiganay salaantiisa ilinta dhareereysa cabaaday lugaha xarig ku jiidanay , xoolaha barwaaqada la xalaashay aqalka la galnay , allaha mahada leh ku shukri naqda "

This is explains alot smh I'm surprised that you just discovered

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I can never understand why you would rape when you can just save up ur money and hit up backpage :mjlol:

But lets be honest if u raped a faraxs sister he would definitely smoke ur shit

Trending