Somali guys who defend rape

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi noticed many Somali boys actually defend rape. Just now had a conversation dude was telling me. Things along the lines of Somali girls acting too high-class back home and want a rich man or one with class. Leave the average Somali boy or male deprived of sex.

Wallahi in his own words: the men back there don't have money for meher and the girls act real hard wanting a male with status leaving the average dude their left.with his hand.the seed has to go somehere. many mental problems there because of home and no money for average boy.

Dude tried to actually justify rape no words wallahi

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There are plenty of xalimos for these guys to marry but they all go for the same one y girl and then have the audacity to complain

CaliTedesse

VIP
As Muslims we can never justify rape it just sickens me how people in Muslim countries think while we should actually know better and then looking at Gaallada who pay more attention to such issues it's very shameful as Muslims.

This is shocking news !!!You said Somali boys defend rape. What about Somali men, do they also defend rape? And how many Somali boys do you think defend rape? 1000, 50000, 200.000 ?:cosbyhmm:

Have you done a statistical survey around this topic? We need numbers!!

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is shocking news !!!You said Somali boys defend rape. What about Somali men, do they also defend rape? And how many Somali boys do you think defend rape? 1000, 50000, 200.000 ?:cosbyhmm:

Have you done a statistical survey around this topic? We need numbers!!
Yes from the 20 Somali boys I have interviewed 15 try to justify rape. That's a ratio of 15/20 which means 75% in a range of 10 square km^2

CaliTedesse

VIP
Were they natufian looking or nilote looking?
That's a good question most interviewed were of the Natufian stock with soft facial appearance and slightly soft hair but also frizzy and coarse with the average skinny Somali frame. Surprisingly enough most of these dudes visit the Mosque, but still hold such extreme views.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
That's a good question most interviewed were of the Natufian stock with soft facial appearance and slightly soft hair but also frizzy and coarse with the average skinny Somali frame. Surprisingly enough most of these dudes visit the Mosque, but still hold such extreme views.
Disgraceful qashin, I will never allow them to come to jilib

I would say 15 out of 20 Somali Men that think raping a women is unacceptable. You should publish your research to PubMed so we can raise mental health awareness about it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I would say 15 out of 20 Somali Men that think raping a women is unacceptable. You should publish your research to PubMed so we can raise mental health awareness about it.
I will certainly publish my research brother it will all be good.

As Muslims we can never justify rape it just sickens me how people in Muslim countries think while we should actually know better and then looking at Gaallada who pay more attention to such issues it's very shameful as Muslims.

Have you seen Hindus, them pajeets are wild bro.

Muji

VIP
I have to say it had been nice to see even the men on this forum condemn the rape apologists.

Please keep it up and you won’t get such an angry response from the women blaming all Somali men.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I have to say it had been nice to see even the men on this forum condemn the rape apologists.

Please keep it up and you won’t get such an angry response from the women blaming all Somali men.
Wallahi what this dude said to me shocked me I kept telling him those are not reasons to justify rape. Eventually he even mentioned females having rape fantasies just to get his point across. Waan naxay, too many sick mother*ckers out there.

Trending