Somali guys who belittle western Somali girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Where are the bummy losers who can't handle an educated, independent Somali girl who lives in the western world. To the ones saying they want a girl from back home, because girls from back home are pure and pious.

You will never in your life catch a western living Somali girl doing this. Next time just say you want a bum ass who don't have a future but to pop out kids and wait for your hand outs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah your right I hate nearly all women from that cashier giving me attitude to these es mentioned to this old I work with:pacspit:
Yes I remember that corny yo moma jokes then I eventually destroyed all mj resistance:rejoice:

I did have it remember my days as guwop then @Gucci mane came and bit my nick nikka on some doppelganger steeze get your own style designer :pacspit:

Leo

The Brave
:yacadiim: Haye, Ciyaartaan monkey see monkey do ay reer islii uu yaqaanan. It goes dhown when you see her doing the old skool stanky leg :siilaanyolaugh:

my eyes :ileycry:

On a serious note, the guys who go home are often the Somali equivalent of neckbeards. They can't score any girls here in the west so they go to xamar and bribe a young Xalimo into marrying them with the promise of green card. Or they're society's losers :siilaanyolaugh:

Asc.

I have one question; how are they 'freshies' in the country they were born and raised in?

a lethal combination of the diaspora and the internet is causing this.:ftw9nwa:

my eyes :ileycry:

On a serious note, the guys who go home are often the Somali equivalent of neckbeards. They can't score any girls here in the west so they go to xamar and bribe a young Xalimo into marrying them with the promise of green card. Or they're society's losers :siilaanyolaugh:
You just mad because your siil business will close shop soon:mjhaps:
Your selling terrible product that can't compete when it comes to cost or value:mjhaps:

Last edited:
Your selling terrible product that can't compete when it comes to cost or value:mjhaps:
what a doofar. When did I say I was a female? I was simply pointing out what I've observed from some guys I know of. But if the shoe fits...

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.