Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
American Police: ”2 black guys”

Reer cushite:

F1B10B8F-8CA0-4FDB-802D-30DD0DE0F25C.jpeg

@Apollo @geeljire madaxweyne @HIGH PRIESTESS

Somalis love to attract trouble. Show them your passport and move on. The most argumentative humans. I just watched the first five minutes and found it to be cringe. What happened at the end, fill me up @MSGA

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Somalis love to attract trouble. Show them and move on. The most argumentative humans. I just watched the first five minutes and found it to be cringe. What happened at the end, fill me up @MSGA
Basically they resisted to give their ID and then after some trouble the officers called the border patrol they went through recently to confirm their citizenship. In the end they just wasted their time :francis:. something like this happened to me but it was in centre and a undercover police went up to me and friends and started questioning us, she asked for our social security number and my dumb friend just gave it to her without asking questions. I told her if i’m not suspicious of a crime i don’t have to identify myself.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You lose by being argumentative.

Instead follow instructions, always take their details as well and immediately report them for harrasing you.

Make sure you get proof that they filled your complaint.

If a cop gets multiple write ups like this they'll start shitting themselves and go around the corner whenever they see Somalis.

Cops are lazy... the reason they go after madows and brown minorities isn't because of crime... they pick us because we never use the system against them.

They are terrified of cadaans because if they get multiple complaints... That's their cushy job and pension gone out the window.

@RasCanjero

They’ve prove in their film. They’re a bunch of argumentative typical Somalis who thought their viewers will consider them civil rights warriors. What do they’ve to loose by showing them their I.D or passport?

mrlog

VIP
Somalis love to attract trouble. Show them your passport and move on. The most argumentative humans. I just watched the first five minutes and found it to be cringe. What happened at the end, fill me up @MSGA

Fulay waaxid
They had no right to ask for ID.
If u don’t exercise ur right it will diminish.
They couldn’t articulate a reasonable suspicion.

Fulay waaxid
They had no right to ask for ID.
If u don’t exercise ur right it will diminish.
They couldn’t articulate a reasonable suspicion.

@mrlog

I never saw inside a police station and nor a courtroom and you know why? I don’t act like a dikhead and obey the officer as long as it’s reasonable and it is a better outcome than opposing them.
You be the hero, fuleynimo has served me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts