Somali guys go crazy and angrily quit their Walmart jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the shortsightedness that has fucked our community up the arse. Man said he's quitting because his manager is a pedophile. You think I give two shits what my manager does in his free time. He could be out there lynching niggas and I'd still turn up. Then again I don't work at Walmart :manny:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This is the shortsightedness that has fucked our community up the arse. Man said he's quitting because his manager is a pedophile. You think I give two shits what my manager does in his free time. He could be out there lynching niggas and I'd still turn up. Then again I don't work at Walmart :manny:
If he is, just submit an anonymous tip to your local cops. Settled. What an idiot.

Your right aboowe, but rent is expensive in Toronto/T-Dot/Sigis/Lix, the Somali brothers made the right decision. I hope they can get a better job inshallah.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Two of my favorite things are that one's been there for five years (at WALMART) and the other who's pissed instagram took down his video (they did him a favor)
:mjlol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-9-27_12-10-45.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts