Somali guys get roasted ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men should all gather up for a beta revolution. The cucking is too much.
>Somali race

She means right??
giphy.gif

Are people on here really so insecure that they'll care what a website of white alt-righters dedicated to hating on everything (mostly women) to feel better about themselves?

@Geel how did you even find this?:drakewtf: Saying this shit is "Somalis becoming a joke" is like linking to Stormfront and saying Black people "are taking an L". Some random losers aren't the world.

:drakelaugh: I'm telling y'all, xoolimos don't know how to act "classy", they throw themselves out to anyone like trash while talking shit about there male counterparts so bad that other ethnicities laugh at them, even the curry smelling folks have a laugh:mjlol:
Even AbuHamza laughs and knows the dealView attachment 15145 :lolbron::russ:
She's a rare one but I can't say the same about you "men". You aren't man enough to get a job and treat a Somali girl like the queen she deserves to be treated. f*ck outta here you worthless beta :lolbron:

She's a rare one but I can't say the same about you "men". You aren't man enough to get a job and treat a Somali girl like the queen she deserves to be treated. f*ck outta here you worthless beta :lolbron:
Calm down dumbass, I was joking, ur the one who scavenged the internet for a post dissing xaliimos and Faaraxs, don't put this on me u nacas f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts