"Somali guys are nasty!" Gay Faarax explains why he does not date Somali guys

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Leave @Samaalic Era out of this yarey :ufdup:

He must be doing something right if he is already married with a rumoured 2nd xaas along the way kkkk
He brought this upon himself. He and his little crew love defending the cursed gender that is Farahs. He will be @.

You shouldn't believe everything on the internet. Especially from a somali man....

Lol, he probably smells. He probably got one whiff of his armpit and decided to record this. :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:. I almost feel bad. His armpits smelled so bad that he decided to turn to a women but every time he went to stretch his arms he gets one whiff which sent him back to reality. “Damn, I’m a Somali guy” is what he said before he recorded this video. “Damn, I’m a Somali guy” is what he is also going to think as soon as he wakes up and looks in the mirror and gets a perfect whiff of his armpits as he stretches.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Imagine being rejected by your own, Somali guys need to get their shit together, take a shower waaryada:siilaanyolaugh:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'm happy that i can safely walk the streets or Bilad Al Fob without getting stared down by Reer Khaniisweyn laakin, if even gays hate us what chances do we have with women? This is sad.

Why do these xalimos love to support these battyman? Soon he's gonna set up a TikTok account and watch him being gassed up by xalimos and appearing on your TL everywhere.
He said Somalis girls are beautiful and called yall ugly. Why would we turn against a natural ally? :ulyin:

VixR

Veritas
Atleast your honest always wondered why your hostile toward them:ftw9nwa:
I’m never hostile towards them or anyone.

I believe some of them do suffer from dysmorphia, I just don’t think hormones and major surgery is the answer.

I believe a lot of these people who’ve transitioned, and who’re on ridiculous levels of opposite sex hormones (orders of magnitude above what regular males and females have circulating in their bodies) are going to end up with cancer down the line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe some of them do suffer from dysmorphia, I just don’t think hormones and major surgery is the answer. I believe a lot of these people who’ve transitioned, and who’re on ridiculous levels of opposite sex hormones (orders of magnitude above what regular males and females have circulating in their bodies) are going to end up with cancer.

What scares me is they are letting more and more kids to transition. Like what Charlize Theron is doing with her 7 year old. Dwayne Wade calls his 11 year old son she and says he is gay. A lot of this is driven by Hollywood weirdos trying to show how open minded they are. As adult do what you want with your body. But when they try to take women spaces like athletic scholarships and things like that. Then it’s messed up

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Good on the brother for caring enough about Somali men to not infect them. The Somali community is filled with nothing short of gratitude for his kindess.

I believe some of them do suffer from dysmorphia, I just don’t think hormones and major surgery is the answer.

I believe a lot of these people who’ve transitioned, and who’re on ridiculous levels of opposite sex hormones (orders of magnitude above what regular males and females have circulating in their bodies) are going to end up with cancer down the line.
And here I thought you were just jealous like all the girls:comeon:
I always find it funny women are fine with homos but tranny is where they draw the line:childplease:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
No one:

Him: Dat smål... ur͗͛̀́̆̇g̐ͪͨ̽̓hͧͩ̒ͤ͆̄ͦ, is very very næjsti͏̳̻̣̥̻.. I don like Somali guyz. I don like this guyz