Somali guys are hoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy got a new light skin Hispanic or mixed race chick every 3 month. you will never see him with a somali girl:ayaanswag: why do you think that is?? is it cuz his mainly (no-somali, non muslim) american youth followers wouldn't be so excited to see their youtuber date a hijabi?? or maybe that's not his type as he said he used to date his new ting before he was a YouTuber
FARAHS ARE PLAYAS
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
this guy got a new light skin Hispanic or mixed race chick every 2 month. you will never see him with a somali girl? why do you think that is?? is it cuz his mainly no-somali american youth followers wouldn't be so excited to see their youtuber date a hijabi??
FARAHS ARE PLAYAS
giphy.gif
I see nothing wrong.

He always with baddies.

Off topic. He is the only somali YouTubers whose vids I would actually consider watching. Chunkz is British and well the only British YouTuber I watch is ksi. Anything more and I will start to feel like I’m getting colonized by the UK like it’s 1776.

I don’t think Somali girls want that.

Next.
WAAAAANNT?
egqxvzB.gif

COME ON WE ALL KNOW THAT IS A FAT LIE :ulyin::bell:
the truth is he is one of them somali guys who don't go near somali girls cuz they think they too cool for them,
this is lowkey a epidemic in the somali community and we need to address it, it's like the guy version of "cheap & clean":pachah1: i like to call it "Too cool or ciyaal suuq":russ: "TC OR CS"
it's one of the reasons somali girls are taking off their head scarfs in a staggering rate
cuz this new gen somali guys who were born and bred in the west aren't into that :damedamn: They want a westernized ajnabi girl

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
this guy got a new light skin Hispanic or mixed race chick every 3 month. you will never see him with a somali girl:ayaanswag: why do you think that is?? is it cuz his mainly (no-somali, non muslim) american youth followers wouldn't be so excited to see their youtuber date a hijabi?? or maybe that's not his type as he said he used to date his new ting before he was a YouTuber
FARAHS ARE PLAYAS
giphy.gif
abdis let this be a lesson. With the right amount of moisturizer, clear skin and nice clothes.

You can secure yourself some fine ass girls.

@Knowles and @Reiko cant look at this without her eyes burning. The thought of seeing an abdi with an attractive non somali woman causes them terrible pain.

abdis let this be a lesson. With the right amount of moisturizer, clear skin and nice clothes.

You can secure yourself some fine ass girls.

@Knowles and @Reiko cant look at this without her eyes burning. The thought of seeing an abdi with an attractive non somali woman causes them terrible pain.
Looool, soo many abdis are starting to fix themselves, get an education, look good and earn a high income
and obviously a big by product of that is the abandoning of somali girls who have been talking smack about them to the world community on twitter

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Looool, soo many abdis are starting to fix themselves, get an education, look good and earn a high income
and obviously a big by product of that is the abandoning of somali girls who have been talking smack about them to the world community on twitter

yep! i started taking care of my skin and body just recently and it helps me with my depression.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@CanIDimo

Leave the nigga alone. Like you ain't the same with him.

You acting hypocritical, right?

:kodaksmiley: One day you thirsting for latina chicks and posting their ig pics, the second day Sudanese chicks, etc

What do you want from him when you're almost the same. He's at least true to his self and smashes them whenever he wishes while yours is dreaming in Sspot only. You ain't sheikh and you're critiscizing this nibba. :ulyin:

We won’t abandon our Somali queens
that hard to say for the young 19 to 22 years old guys who have been mentally scarred on 2015-2018 twitter,(2017 being the worst of those years) were elder miserably somali girls in their late 20s have systemically bullied them on social media everyday(i had to delete the app for sometime cuz of this), creating group chats for mass retweeting and liking negative tweets about somalis guys(these tweets were heavy supported by BLM somali girls and Caribbean community who love to see somalis gender wars), i remember even this youtuber i shared liked a tweet by somali guys that said something like "all somali girls do on twitter is talk shit about somali guys"

Last edited:
@CanIDimo

Leave the nigga alone. Like you ain't the same with him.

You acting hypocritical, right?

:kodaksmiley: One day you thirsting for latina chicks and posting their ig pics, the second day Sudanese chicks, etc

What do you want from him when you're almost the same. He's at least true to his self and smashes them whenever he wishes while yours is dreaming in Sspot only. You ain't sheikh and you're critiscizing this nibba. :ulyin:
you know my real intention for this thread
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending