Somali guy with supposedly Latina GF went viral on Twitter.

This saxiib's facial development is just heartbreaking. The oversized ears, the weak jawline, the overly elongated face, the excess gracility and the absence of a chin... the working girl he's passing off as his girl has a larger and more robust face than him. Subxanallah. Feed your kids meat and raw milk, people. Goddamn.
He looks like what racists stereotype all Somalis looking like :pachah1:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nothing to be proud of that hooker is probably riddled with aids and other filthy diseases may Allah protect me from this sin and guide this young man to the correct path
Colombia is definitely an interesting country besides the notorious narco stereotypes attached to Colombians to this very day! When it comes to history, the people and landscape, it paints a different story,

However , there are many things discouraging Colombia to be a genuine tourist destination ,
Just look at the increased numbers of tourists flocking into to the country , most coming from first world country , there are reports of circulating that they even exploit the poor especially Venezuelans refugee at the border, which some of the are underage.
This is beyond deplorable.

The country is synamous as being the South American capital for sex tourism , do your own research and it's unsettling to imagine what thousands of western male backpackers riddled in the cities like Medillin and Bogotá are upto at this moment , definitely sex tourism is strife.

Hiring prostitutes is not an achievement :childplease:
I agree , it's quite depressing to watch a brother showcase this and bellitle people with this nonsense , it's not something to boast of. In other words he is making a big fool of himself by using as slogans as #AbdiExit but then again it's his life not ours.

Let's not judge the brother , that's between him and his creator.

This saxiib's facial development is just heartbreaking. The oversized ears, the weak jawline, the overly elongated face, the excess gracility and the absence of a chin... the working girl he's passing off as his girl has a larger and more robust face than him. Subxanallah. Feed your kids meat and raw milk, people. Goddamn.
Malnourishment is common issue among adults in Somalia not just children , they grow up skinny and underweight , remember many parts of the country are scarce when it comes to foraging for daily resources.
A meal in the day.
Even in Mogadishu , just go to Ceelasha Biyaaha and see for yourself.
And it's even worse in rural areas sxb , many would fast when there's nothing.

So life is very tough back home.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Your analytical posts remind me if @Sophisticate.

Yes he is very much FOB, as I am sure are many of the posters on SSpot. It’s easier to hide that English is a second language in casual writing vs speaking.

@Sophisticate is very eloquent and informative on her articulate novels. Tbh

Yes , that's true it's a devastating side effect, this is honestly happening worldwide.
A lot of people are imitating the way of the Americans thanks to globalisation , in this world being exposed to accessible devices and having easy connectivity to the outside world , playing role in their lives,
This is on a massive scale especially here in Africa.
Someone from Cairo , to Lusaka
Soweto or Nakuru or Luanda would imitate their ways.
And act westernised due note that this is just recent, a decade ago this was only miniscule not to a larger extent.

Even the the music today sound like it's straight outta Chicago lol

I believe this is a destructive path in the coming years.

Too bad , Somalia is building a 5g network.
Things will turn for the worst kkkk

Imagine a fob there with a durag and grillz and imitating Whoopty

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

also with Chinese but this one seems off

i asked him 😆😆😆😂😂😂

D7EBF269-742A-47E5-B6DA-CC6F077CA094.jpeg

I sure done negotiated with them, I know very well the asking price for a whole day

Xaruun

VIP
:damn: Imagine if he reads this

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:damn: Imagine if he reads this

Walahi you’ve nailed it. I’ve said it enough times, that some of us are distorted due to lack of essential vitamins and minerals growing up. Many of our guys have this uncontrolled ungodly elongated facial structure and this horrific protruding mouth.

People be acting like South American girls are made of gold or something wtf do people have a subconscious hierarchy of girls in the minds?

Xaruun

VIP
Walahi you’ve nailed it. I’ve said it enough times, that some of us are distorted due to lack of essential vitamins and minerals growing up. Many of our guys have this uncontrolled ungodly elongated facial structure and this horrific protruding mouth.
Alhamdulillah I don’t have a protruding mouth.

Trending