Somali guy teaches his black boyfriend afsomali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Technically they're not gay but they're from Atlanta. The gay black capital.:browtf:

I was uncomfortable watching them. I had very very very negative bad thoughts and imaginations

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I can’t enjoy YouTube that much anymore. People are just repetitive as f*ck now.

Charc for example(the somali guy in the vid) was pretty funny and chill in the beginning but now he pats vids almost everyday and I don’t really enjoy them as much.

All the big YouTubers I grew up watching are still good. I still watch them every once in awhile like Timothy delaghetto, dashie,nigahiga, David so,jk films, KSI, and all the YouTube gamers I use to watch I still do just to support

All theses new guys do the same shot. Daily vlogs with them just doing random stupid shit a majority of the time.quantity went up quality went down. Charc for example(the Somali dude in the video) was funny as duck when I first started seeing him in poudi videos. Now I can’t watch his vids. Not enjoyable anymore

Charc still Somali so go support our fellow Somali atleast subscribe to his channel

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4931.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can’t enjoy YouTube that much anymore. People are just repetitive as f*ck now.

Charc for example(the somali guy in the vid) was pretty funny and chill in the beginning but now he pats vids almost everyday and I don’t really enjoy them as much.

All the big YouTubers I grew up watching are still good. I still watch them every once in awhile like Timothy delaghetto, dashie,nigahiga, David so,jk films, KSI, and all the YouTube gamers I use to watch I still do just to support

All theses new guys do the same shot. Daily vlogs with them just doing random stupid shit a majority of the time.quantity went up quality went down. Charc for example(the Somali dude in the video) was funny as duck when I first started seeing him in poudi videos. Now I can’t watch his vids. Not enjoyable anymore

Charc still Somali so go support our fellow Somali atleast subscribe to his channel
f*ck nigahiga, typical Asian white worshipping racist bastard.

KSI became a moody cow, but I'm going to watch him kick Logan's lesbian looking face ass.

I actually watch JJ (Ksi brother) he's awkward AF but kind of funny.

I stopped watching Timmy 2 years ago, I lost interest in his content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts