Somali guy stalking me

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I use to work at walmart 3 years ago and there was this time I finished serving a customer and said "hello "to my next customer the guy was Somali he didn't say anything back just glared into my eyes, it was like he was in shock ?maybe because of my beauty? I just smiled and said "are you Somali " and he finally replied and says
"Yes"

We had a quick chit chat about trivial stuff.

But the scary thing was I started noticing him at the supermarket everyday when I was working (he figured out my hours )He would come to the aisle I'm working in and ask me weird questions like "where's the baking powder" even though I saw him walk past it like 2 minutes ago. He would then walk out with nothing.

The dude was skinny and would wear a suite with a children's backpack

What's even worse is one of my colleagues told me he saw a guy hiding in the corner of the aisles watching me ?

I knew straight away it was him cause I saw walking into the store.
That scared me to the max. I was thinking of leaving my job.

The guy was so weird I never seen him after that.

What do you all think he was up to?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
He’s a Somali kovacs
3583D86F-D0C8-4D34-AF0E-252E27AA4A25.jpeg

I used to wear children backpack because it was cheaper or is it because I was psycho? who knows I need to delve in to this sh1t

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I use to work at walmart 3 years ago and there was this time I finished serving a customer and said "hello "to my next customer the guy was Somali he didn't say anything back just glared into my eyes, it was like he was in shock ?maybe because of my beauty? I just smiled and said "are you Somali " and he finally replied and says
"Yes"

But the scary thing was I started noticing him at the supermarket everyday when I was working (he figured out my hours )He would come to the aisle I'm working in and ask me weird questions like "where's the baking powder" even though I saw him walk past it like 2 minutes ago. He would then walk out with nothing.

What's even worse is one of my colleagues told me he saw a guy hiding in the corner of the aisles watching me ?

fat-woman-looking-in-mirror-and-seeing-herself-as-vector-21371067.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Walmart?

You mean Asda, cause I am pretty 100% sure that there isn't a Walmart in UK

Or :urgh: , your not reer UK :snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Yes"

1592680607973.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
"Yes"

nigga wanted ur malab i recommend u blast his stick ass back to them streets

Last edited:

Trending