Somali guy in uk get life for murder

There is probablya thread, cant find it. But this farax got life for gang murder on 16 year old and he is 21 the nacas

Two men have been jailed for life for murdering a 16-year-old boy amid a "feud" between gangs.
Jaydon James, known as JJ, died in hospital shortly after being stabbed in Wood End, Coventry, in November 2018.
At Warwick Crown Court, Abdirazac Hussein Abdi, 21, and Frank Kenfack, 18, were found guilty of his murder.
Sentencing on Wednesday, Judge Andrew Lockhart QC said the killing was "as close to an execution as could be imagined".
He said the killers had abided by a "distorted and immoral code" in a gang which had extreme violence as its hallmark.
Describing the machete used to stab Jaydon in the back as he tried to run from his attackers, the judge added: "Any form of strike with that was close to certain to result in death.
"The injury sustained was horrific."

Prosecutors said the attack followed feuding and "serious violence" involving the RB7 and C2 gangs whose names referenced local postcodes.

At trial, QC Michael Burrows told the court the C2 gang's "perceived territory" was the CV2 postcode area, which included Wood End, while RB7's members came from areas in and around Coventry city centre.

The trial heard that two months before his death, Jaydon told his mother that members of RB7 wanted to assault him.

On the night of Jaydon's murder, Mr Burrows said, RB7 members drove to the Wood End area looking for C2 members following previous clashes.

Prosecutors maintained Abdi had revenge as a motive after being shot in "C2 territory" in 2018.

Mr Burrows said the defendants were in a black Peugeot car and armed with knives when they spotted and chased Jaydon and two of his friends, who were also stabbed.

West Midlands Police said Jaydon was not thought to be a specific target.

"I don't believe that Jaydon was targeted that night, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and his killers were simply out for revenge," said Det Insp Stuart Mobberley.

Royalflush

novacane
43757E6A-76E5-4BBA-99F0-D84A1733E1F6.jpeg

fr everyone from these ends are qashin degenerate Especially the uni

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Good news, no mercy for these kinda losers
My cousin from Toronto got locked up a few years back. My family were so stressed and everything, I even got attacked for not caring by a family member, told them straight he deserves it and should probably rot in there.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My cousin from Toronto got locked up a few years back. My family were so stressed and everything, I even got attacked for not caring by a family member, told them straight he deserves it and should probably rot in there.

They probably sour they couldn't fly him home, like some Somalis like to do when a relative has committed a crime.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
They probably sour they couldn't fly him home, like some Somalis like to do when a relative has committed a crime.

Low key that's one of the biggest privileges you have as a Somali. They pull some crazy shit here and fly out to Somalia before the police can catch up with them and live a good life on remittance money

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Low key that's one of the biggest privileges you have as a Somali. They pull some crazy shit here and fly out to Somalia before the police can catch up with them and live a good life on remittance money

Occasionally comes back to bite them, there was a UK fam that fled to Somalia after committing fraud, a few years later they got comfortable and decided to take a short visit to UK when they got caught and jailed.

Jungle

VIP
Its quite common you see a somali on a life sentence and the lil guy they md wasnt a civilian. This just how it is. Fairly young so they'll come out alright.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Occasionally comes back to bite them, there was a UK fam that fled to Somalia after committing fraud, a few years later they got comfortable and decided to take a short visit to UK when they got caught and jailed.

That's fucking retarded. I know this British lady that left the Netherlands for the UK after taking a lot of loans out. Moved back two years later after she couldn't handle Birmingham. Literally got pulled aside when she touched down in Amsterdam. Old days of finessing and cheating benefits in multiple countries are over

Its quite common you see a somali on a life sentence and the lil guy they md wasnt a civilian. This just how it is. Fairly young so they'll come out alright.
The lil guy they killed wasn’t the person they were looking for. He just lived there.