somali guy hitting on sexy xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
IDK maaan,i was trying my luck with a girl for about a month,we established a good connection.I made my intentions clear and we were sort of a thing but it just wasnt official.Just two days ago she told me she cant follow through with our hidden semi-relationship.

I have two questions man.
What was your intentions?
Did you two meet up regularly in person?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I have two questions man.
What was your intentions?
Did you two meet up regularly in person?
Its a highschool thing(17).I see her pretty much everyday.Luckily i wasnt too attached to her,i liked her personality and i used to speak with her every day on snap.Her family is pretty conservative so i reckon she cut me off because someone found out

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Im not in my feelings or anything but i was taken aback
I see. but u have to understand women are like livestock you gotta manage them like a one in contractual agreement. she signs it before yall start relationship. after that shes your property and must follow your orders no matter what. in case her request to be released is plausible and lawfuly justified then you can release her from the bondage.

BDSM 101.

Reborn
Its a highschool thing(17).I see her pretty much everyday.Luckily i wasnt too attached to her,i liked her personality and i used to speak with her every day on snap.Her family is pretty conservative so i reckon she cut me off because someone found out
Unlucky man.But do keep in touch with her once in a while as it's good to network when you try to get married.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I see. but u have to understand women are like livestock you gotta manage them like a one in contractual agreement. she signs it before yall start relationship. after that shes your property and must follow your orders no matter what. in case her request to be released is plausible and lawfuly justified then you can release her from the bondage.

BDSM 101.
Women arent property mate,have some respect

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Unlucky man.But do keep in touch with her once in a while as it's good to network when you try to get married.
Shes a very pretty girl in all honesty,idk if i would marry her or not but im not even thinking about that atm.It was only a month so it didnt progress to a point where people get emotional.Who knows if shes still around in 5 years or so i may consider it

She is cute but she isn't full somali. Its amazing to see, that she still managed to retain her mother tongue. I think its fair to say that +60% of full blooded somali youth in the diaspora cant speak somali. S/O to her and her fam.

Her mom is Somali her dad is italian.
Whenever the mom is Somali people retain the language and culture.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Shes a very pretty girl in all honesty,idk if i would marry her or not but im not even thinking about that atm.It was only a month so it didnt progress to a point where people get emotional.Who knows if shes still around in 5 years or so i may consider it
Sorry man. been there. breakup aint good.

Did you have accomplished any great memories with her as a sentiment to remember her?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@YoungFarah would rather have his wife push him around. He has fallen for the feminists trap.
Get a life bro. You're asexual end off. You love to twist words to get attention. Prove to me where I said in the house I was talking about in the bed. Do you know what equality is? Anyways I can't take a nigga who's scared to f*ck his wife seriously bro. :mjlol:

look at her shes gettin wet :banderas:

That's Salama Hut. It's in rexdale! Haven't been there since early 2016? There sabaayad and suuqar really fell off. My mother told the owner that last time we were there. His face :mugshotman:the whole time she was dragging his restaurant!

The fob is his brother he sponsored him a couple years back. The half Somali girl is Anita, she's a single mom who is best known for her failed rap career and being divorced after one month of marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending