Somali guy has made it! He gets married to an Arab... The dream of all Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm also going to start periodically scoping my future spouse based on the dick charts i saw

your country's genetics gotta be over 15cm at least for consideration

no way my boys walking around with sub 6 inch dicks

that's just the way it's gotta be :diddyass:
My nigga is getting a Congolese wife. :dead:

$100 dollar says she woudn't post their pictures on twitter if the girl was Somali. I gather a sense of disbelief in the chick as to how her brother got an Arab girl as if that's hard to do. It's subtle but it is there and abdijohnson it is not the dream of even half of the somali guys to marry arab girls and no disrespect to arab girls. Try indians and piakistanis tho. :what1:

$100 dollar says she woudn't post their pictures on twitter if the girl was Somali. I gather a sense of disbelief in the chick as to how her brother got an Arab girl as if that's hard to do. It's subtle but it is there and abdijohnson it is not the dream of even half of the somali guys to marry arab girls and no disrespect to arab girls. Try indians and piakistanis tho. :what1:

I never seen a South Asian marry outside their race. Even if they were Westernized.

But even Somali fobs will bootyclap for Arab spouses. Why is this?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
you're judging us based on what niggas that FLED war are thinking?

broski f*ck you on right now? :tocry:

and i've seen enough pakis and indians marry white dudes and black guys. it ain't what the parents want, but after those honour killing cases they know they're on a tight leash :diddyswag:

I never seen a South Asian marry outside their race. Even if they were Westernized.

But even Somali fobs will bootyclap for Arab spouses. Why is this?
Pakis and indians? These people will die for whites followed by arabs. If that isn't the chase they start to demand very "fair" girls of their own. Somali fobs do bootyclap for arabs. I am not even going to argue with that one. It's so embarrassing.

Pakis and indians? These people will die for whites followed by arabs. If that isn't the chase they start to demand very "fair" girls of their own. Somali fobs do bootyclap for arabs. I am not even going to argue with that one. It's so embarrassing.

They can bootyclap for white but they will never ever marry them

Status
Not open for further replies.