Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Niggas better diin wise

:drakegrin:

These hoes stay tryna justify jungle or snow or sand fever wit religion

I guarantee she gonna end up a single mother wit a litter of half Madow babies after her baby daddy go back to sellin rocks

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Menace let me do the honours, send them my way, I'll post it on your behalf B.

I will never let that honor ( American English "honor" ) go to another nigga. I'm gonna do it but my family comes first, I'm grocery shopping.

As soon as I hand my grocery to my female to cook for me I'll post it. I'm damm hungry. We gonna be feasting. I even bought beer ( liver) just cause I stopped by the Halal store.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This what the brother wrote to the nacas who's exposing the girls. Btw his FB name is Nephew Hamza check the rest on his FB wall.

Dear AbdiRizak - and I refuse to attach the tittle "brother" next to your name- because you've lost all right to deserve such honor. You've stooped to gutter level that calling you a brother is unwarranted. I'm writing you this letter and with hope it also goes viral so that many of your likes take note.

As a father to a young daughter it extremely hurts me to see our women pictures stolen and used as a pawn. Stealing girls picture so you can make a buck.? You are nothing but a pimp disguising himself as a businessman. I want you to look in the mirror and look straight into the pupil of your eyes, and you'll see a reflection of true ugliness.. Pathetically sad and it stinks. The stench coming from your pores is sickening.

I came to you with respect and talked to you man to man but you just swayed my advice by the wayside and continued with your filthy buffoonery. I send my plea to you in earnest and respect but you felt the cover of a keyboard would give you the protection to continue spewing your nastiness. But unfortunately that's not how it works. This affects us all and our anger can not be measured by words.

A woman gave you life, a sister is by your side giving you warmth and your daughter is the largest ventricle that holds your beating heart together. Your world revolves around her (if you're human that is). So how dare you tarnish the name of someone else daughter, another brother sister and prolly a mother.?. Do you have a pulse.? Don't you have any shame.?

Take a close look at your daughter and if you whole heartedly love her, then think of the hurt and karma you are bringing upon her. How can you sleep next to a woman you call your wife when you are tarnishing other women's name.? Is this your way of making your mama proud..?

Son, your character is your passport.. Once tarnished it can never be repaired.. And don't expect respect when you don't provide respect. When you wake up in the morning with intent of hurting others, you are basically paving a way to your own destruction. Karma is never late, around the corner and always on time. Watch yourself because the path you're headed is one that leads to doom and gloom.

I attached your pictures to this post so that everyone sees the face of ugliness, sees a soul of hate and a wasteful gene of humanity. Man to man I challenge you to come after me and leave alone our women, sisters you know nothing about. I'm from a place where your kinda crime is punishable by death, walahi, that's how serious and disgusting your crime is.

If you think this will just blow by and people will forget about you then you have something else coming. I want every living soul to know of your pathetic ways, discard you for the pest you are and forever throw your name to halls of shame. From the banks of the juba to the coastal line of eyl, from the streets of Xamar to the villages of Beledweyne, your name and face will be plastered on every lamppost , infamously known as the Hog of the Gutter.

This is personal bruh, I take it personal with every fiber of my being. And also this sends a very clear message to any fool that wants to swim in that ill feted ocean. They all Better take note!

:ohhh::ohdamn:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This what the brother wrote to the nacas who's exposing the girls. Btw his FB name is Nephew Hamza check the rest on his FB wall.

Dear AbdiRizak - and I refuse to attach the tittle "brother" next to your name- because you've lost all right to deserve such honor. You've stooped to gutter level that calling you a brother is unwarranted. I'm writing you this letter and with hope it also goes viral so that many of your likes take note.

As a father to a young daughter it extremely hurts me to see our women pictures stolen and used as a pawn. Stealing girls picture so you can make a buck.? You are nothing but a pimp disguising himself as a businessman. I want you to look in the mirror and look straight into the pupil of your eyes, and you'll see a reflection of true ugliness.. Pathetically sad and it stinks. The stench coming from your pores is sickening.

I came to you with respect and talked to you man to man but you just swayed my advice by the wayside and continued with your filthy buffoonery. I send my plea to you in earnest and respect but you felt the cover of a keyboard would give you the protection to continue spewing your nastiness. But unfortunately that's not how it works. This affects us all and our anger can not be measured by words.

A woman gave you life, a sister is by your side giving you warmth and your daughter is the largest ventricle that holds your beating heart together. Your world revolves around her (if you're human that is). So how dare you tarnish the name of someone else daughter, another brother sister and prolly a mother.?. Do you have a pulse.? Don't you have any shame.?

Take a close look at your daughter and if you whole heartedly love her, then think of the hurt and karma you are bringing upon her. How can you sleep next to a woman you call your wife when you are tarnishing other women's name.? Is this your way of making your mama proud..?

Son, your character is your passport.. Once tarnished it can never be repaired.. And don't expect respect when you don't provide respect. When you wake up in the morning with intent of hurting others, you are basically paving a way to your own destruction. Karma is never late, around the corner and always on time. Watch yourself because the path you're headed is one that leads to doom and gloom.

I attached your pictures to this post so that everyone sees the face of ugliness, sees a soul of hate and a wasteful gene of humanity. Man to man I challenge you to come after me and leave alone our women, sisters you know nothing about. I'm from a place where your kinda crime is punishable by death, walahi, that's how serious and disgusting your crime is.

If you think this will just blow by and people will forget about you then you have something else coming. I want every living soul to know of your pathetic ways, discard you for the pest you are and forever throw your name to halls of shame. From the banks of the juba to the coastal line of eyl, from the streets of Xamar to the villages of Beledweyne, your name and face will be plastered on every lamppost , infamously known as the Hog of the Gutter.

This is personal bruh, I take it personal with every fiber of my being. And also this sends a very clear message to any fool that wants to swim in that ill feted ocean. They all Better take note!

:ohhh::ohdamn:

You know Bephew Hamza? He lives in Seattle. The guy has a lot of hot female followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending