Somali guy deported from the U.S shares his life with a local Muqdisho girl.

Atleast he's a well adjusted deportee. Good from him. There are some who took their fake gangster drug addicted life style to Lido Beach.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No hate or disrespect, but I never understood the idea that marriage fixing people’s issues but I see it worked here mashallah

Qof aad igu khaldantay. Fadlan, ciic ama juc dambe yaan lagaa maqlin
Allah macanto waa adhiga ee qalbiga ii fur aan soo gele ha igu xasdin nin ogadeen baan ahay. DHULKA OGADENIA DHAN waan kuu siina...... Well I was lying about giving you the whole of ogadenia coz that's impossible, but anyway soo dawaaw hunno

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Naa xagee joogta aan ku shukaansade. Marne waad joogta Marne ku aawey baan islahaa. "balayo ku jufte"
Qof aad igu khaldantay. Fadlan, ciic ama juc dambe yaan lagaa maqlin
Allah macanto waa adhiga ee qalbiga ii fur aan soo gele ha igu xasdin nin ogadeen baan ahay. DHULKA OGADENIA DHAN waan kuu siina...... Well I was lying about giving you the whole of ogadenia coz that's impossible, but anyway soo dawaaw hunno
:dead:

This whole interaction.:damn:

What tends to happen in a lot of these situations where a young dude gets deported is that they simply forget that they haven’t applied for citizenship or that their parents procrastinated on applying for them before they commit a felony crime.

I know so many idiots who thought they were citizens. Who confused the two, citizenship and feeling American. It is a wake up call when they get arrested and they hear “non-citizen” and “citizen of Somalia “
giphy.gif

That moment is edged in their minds. Ask any one of them and they’d tell you “I thought I was an American citizen “

So they end up getting deported and they end up being hooyo’s dependents for life :snoop::snoop: where she sends him money monthly​
Why should she send him money monthly ? He is a grown man can’t he be doing his own thing in xamar? We are Somalis after all

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why should she send him money monthly ? He is a grown man can’t he be doing his own thing in xamar? We are Somalis after all

It is a fact that deported dudes rely on their families back in the West.

Dude! They are in Somalia, a destitute country with few opportunities. Most of the time dudes are deported with no life skills. They get caught unsuspectingly for a life in Africa and with no life savings.

It is a fact that deported dudes rely on their families back in the West.

Dude! They are in Somalia, a destitute country with few opportunities. Most of the time dudes are deported with no life skills. They get caught unsuspectingly for a life in Africa and with no life savings.
He looks like a decent dude why would you assume that he is depending on other people.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He looks like a decent dude why would you assume that he is depending on other people.
:lolbron: how do you think he’s living in a fully furnished home in Xamar cmon sxb
How does he afford food to eat in a place where thousands live on less than a $1 a day.

he likely has little education or work skills, and Mogadishu isn’t exactly teeming with good paying jobs so he is definitely reliant on some kind of remittance from mom or dad

:lolbron: how do you think he’s living in a fully furnished home in Xamar cmon sxb
How does he afford food to eat in a place where thousands live on less than a $1 a day.

he likely has little education or work skills, and Mogadishu isn’t exactly teeming with good paying jobs so he is definitely reliant on some kind of remittance from mom or dad
Bro you’re a certified hater