Somali guy demolishes xaliimo for throwing shade on his White fiance/woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
:susp:Damn yall just blind to the Sharia, this man is stacking so much BIG BIG dambis through the zina he is committing and yall just clap for him!?!?

Anyway, the girl he is dating makes no difference so long the doggytstle can be carried out!...xalaaly i mean:diddyass:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I heard you cant hold in your xaar and kaadi now that 50% of the Jamaican male population knows you

Do you....

Ummmm

:snoop:

Could you mean.........

No.:snoop:

:notsureif: Are you saying she gets defiled in her urethra or do you actually think women pee outta their vaginas?

Regardless this is why should be banned. :ohlord:

Those were truly some good times, great clean fun for everyone :dabcasar:
No hard feelings for calling you a khanis sxb, ok? :siilaanyosmile:
You kind of made it difficult for me not to at the time :yacadiim:
Don't worry walaal I forgive you.
Although it was hard dealing with the fact that everyone was calling me gay :mjcry:

Disgrace to the Somali race

No Somali uncle tom is a friend of mine i'd personally shoot him and his pigskin wife on the spot
I don't think you understand the "uncle tom" reference, its not related to Somalis at all therefore this unreasoned hatred is uncalled for.

ps friendly advice you should not use your real picture as your profile pic on here

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
I don't think you understand the "uncle tom" reference, its not related to Somalis at all therefore this unreasoned hatred is uncalled for.

ps friendly advice you should not use your real picture as your profile pic on here
I'm just saying Somali men shouldn't cry about Somali Women marrying out and then parade this loser like he accomplished something

And I don't care I'll continue to keep my face here I stand by everything I say

I'm just saying Somali men shouldn't cry about Somali Women marrying out and then parade this loser like he accomplished something

they're the definition of hypocrisy. stay here for a week and you're sure to see the endless threads they make about xabashi women- somali men tend to have a fetish for xabashi females.

TooMacaan

VIP

:damn::ohhh::ohhh::obama:
Did you just make a mature, respectable, and overall fair-minded comment???
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day" indeed.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama: does this women think that you're gaas:dead:

dead.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending