Somali guy decks racist white guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sahib give it up she even has a Samoan last name
Mate if you click on her twitter, you can see her YouTube link in the bio. That will end this discussion :ftw9nwa:

Also why you mans trying to claim bait uk words like secondary school and tfl. I’m baffled wallahi

Tukraq

VIP
Mate if you click on her twitter, you can see her YouTube link in the bio. That will end this discussion :ftw9nwa:

Also why you mans trying to claim bait uk words like secondary school and tfl. I’m baffled wallahi
I don’t know what those words are tbh, but I’m pretty sure Polynesians only live in their home countries of Somoa and Tonga, and also Hawaii, and the west coast of the US, I would be shocked to hear of one living in the east coast let alone as Far East as London :manny: that’s almost like a Somali living in Paraguay I mean it’s possible but extremely unlikely

I don’t know what those words are tbh, but I’m pretty sure Polynesians only live in their home countries of Somoa and Tonga, and also Hawaii, and the west coast of the US, I would be shocked to hear of one living in the east coast let alone as Far East as London :manny: that’s almost like a Somali living in Paraguay I mean it’s possible but extremely unlikely

@Tukraq tbh I get what you mean but a lot of them live in New Zealand and Australia due to it being close to the islands and then they come over to the uk through that route. She vlogged her passport which is British so that confirmed it for me.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq tbh I get what you mean but a lot of them live in New Zealand and Australia due to it being close to the islands and then they come over to the uk through that route. She vlogged her passport which is British so that confirmed it for me.
I’m pretty sure Samoa was owned by America so I didn’t think they would go the Australia route when they could get us citizenship easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending