somali guy catches rape charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
A Metro Transit bus driver was arrested and accused of refusing to let a pregnant teenage girl off the bus and demanding oral sex, according to a criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court.Mahmud Dabshir Aden, 32, of Minneapolis is charged with soliciting for prostitution. He was arrested Wednesday by Metro Transit Police after the 16-year-old girl filed a complaint.According to the criminal complaint, about 10:16 p.m. the teen boarded the #7 bus driven by Aden near the 46th Street Light Rail Station in Minneapolis. The victim said although she pulled the cord indicating she wanted to get off at the next stop, Aden did not stop.Aden continued to drive until his layover at 34th Avenue South and Highway 62. The compliant states Aden told the victim if she would “suck on his private parts” he would give her $100 and a cellphone.The girl refused and asked Aden to take her back to where she wanted to get dropped off. According to the complaint he turned off the bus lights and exposed himself to the teen.The victim said after she continued to tell Aden no, he finally turned the lights back on and drove her to her stop. The victim was then picked up by a family member around 10:36 p.m.Metro Transit Police pulled surveillance video from Aden's route, which supported the victim’s report.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3931626.shtml

I used to ride bus 7 to school and cup foods never seen somali guy drive it:wow:
Why did the snitch on him thoe she could've sucked him off get 100 and go on with her life I can tell she's already a hoe considering she's pregnant:tocry:
I should right a book about how to get away with rape this guy obviously doesn't know what his doing:wow: Never expose yourself to random female unless you plan to go through with it now his about to catch 20 years for letting his balls hang instead going through with it:wow:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I hope he becomes your cellmate, you're both filthy.

Wtf is wrong with these sex deprived somali men? I bet he's also married with kids. Smh.

1. He knew her and thought or knew she was a sloot.
2. He tried soliciting young girls before in that scenario and it worked.
3. He tried this for the first time.
4. He tried this for the first time because he missed an earlier opportunity.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I hope he becomes your cellmate, you're both filthy.

Wtf is wrong with these sex deprived somali men? I bet he's also married with kids. Smh.
Can you blame him:fantasia2:Especially how gross and disgusting somali females become after marriage:hova:
Were the only men in the world who are willing to stay with you when you get flabby&sick what do you do to repay us talk shit about us:mjcry:

Can you blame him:fantasia2:Especially how gross and disgusting somali females become after marriage:hova:
Were the only men in the world who are willing to stay with you when you get flabby&sick what do you do to repay us talk shit about us:mjcry:

You fucking hypocrite. :draketf: You make a thread saying stop bashing somali women etc and how you are against hating on somal women etc

But here you are bashing somali women calling them gross and disgusting:drakewtf:

Being a white Knight didnt pay off right? :feedme: and now you are bitter.

You fucking hypocrite. :draketf: You make a thread saying stop bashing somali women etc and how you are against hating on somal women etc

But here you are bashing somali women calling them gross and disgusting:drakewtf:

:pachah1: War ninkan Geeljire waa imtixaan. He hardly forgets anything and won't miss a chance to call you out if you slip up. :deadrose:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

What am doing is called criticism so that they may eventually better themselves. What you people do is generalization and unfairly bash:kobeok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending