Somali guy calls another man attractive, gay or not?

Is he gay for that?

• Yes, waa khaniis.

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No homo

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I just saw this video on twitter and i wanted you guys opinions on this.

At the end he said "I let my emotions get over me" that confirms the khaniisnimo tbh :russ:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

At the end he said "I let my emotions get over me" that confirms the khaniisnimo tbh :russ:
The way he was describing the guy is no different to how women describe men they find attractive. This one is finished:damedamn:

Last edited:

Homosexuality doesnt equal admiring someones facial feautures. Saying bradd pitt has an great jaw doesn't make you gay so this doesnt.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sounds like a suspect, it’s okay to say a guy is good looking but he didn’t need to go in details

@MSGA

Are you jealous because you aren’t as handsome as the other bloke?

Male Arabs call one another ‘habibi’, are they all homosexuals? You guys see homosexuals everywhere, under your pillows, sheets, they are in your dreams and nightmares and could it be a sign of being in the closet? I just read a study that suggests Hitler had Jewish and African ancestors. Tik Tok.

Suspect. I would say a man is good looking. But he said attractive. Which is a word people use to describe people they attracted to

Trending