Somali guy (45) and two iyaal suuqs (26,17) KIDNAP a girl to PROSTITUTE her

Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the number of about 2.5 rape convictions yearly, multiplied it by more than 120 to show that Somali men aren't shit and women are better because they don't rape. You're fucking batshit insane. Making up numbers then trying to justify it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did say I exaggerated but my point stands: Somali men commit crime at a higher rate than Somali women, and it comes down to bad rearing.

That's where yuz wrong. I ain't lying about the education part :damedamn:

http://politiken.dk/indland/uddannelse/art5003756/Nydanske-kvinder-er-bedst-uddannet

http://www.b.dk/nationalt/indvandrerpiger-indhenter-danske-drenge

"I bunden af statistikken finder man drenge med en anden etnisk baggrund end dansk. Af dem forventes kun 81 procent at få en ungdomsuddannelse." :kodaksmiley:

We even beat ordinary danish men, who have the advantages, you'd not believe how many Somali girls I go to law school with, we even made our own exclusive club of 25 just Somalis :salute:

Aren't men in general more over represented in crime statistics than women? Its called testoserone, doesnt take a lawyer to figure that one out :drakekidding:

I did say I exaggerated but my point stands: Somali men commit crime at a higher rate than Somali women, and it comes down to bad rearing.

That's where yuz wrong. I ain't lying about the education part :damedamn:

http://politiken.dk/indland/uddannelse/art5003756/Nydanske-kvinder-er-bedst-uddannet

http://www.b.dk/nationalt/indvandrerpiger-indhenter-danske-drenge

We even beat ordinary danes, who have the advantages, you'd not believe how many Somali girls I go to law school with, we even made our own exclusive club of 25.
Nayaa all men commit more crimes than women. Are you fucking oblivious or something?:ileycry:

Stop trying to justify your shit. You weren't exaggerating you were multiplying the base number by over 120 and claiming it to be the actual fucking stat. If we're so shit then why the f*ck do you need to multiply crime numbers by so fucking much?:mugshotman:

Wallahi you've turned into one crazy no lie. Though I'm not going to attack all Danish women because of you.

Oh, please, even if you're born in the West you parents came seeking refugee status or asylum, and that makes you de-facto a charity case, as you wouldn't be here without the good-will shown to your parents.

Not every Somali is savages, but too many are and far too often they are men, which shows that we are doing something systematical wrong with raising our men. I blame it on the Hoyoos, who treat the girl as cinderella and the boy as a prince, and the end result is a competent and high acheving girl and boys who eat dirt when they meet the least bit resistance.
Please don't generalize all somalis. Maybe your parents came to Denmark as refugees but that is not the case for me and some other Somalis

Nayaa all men commit more crimes than women. Are you fucking oblivious or something?:ileycry:

Stop trying to justify your shit. You weren't exaggerating you were multiplying the base number by over 120 and claiming it to be the actual fucking stat. If we're so shit then why the f*ck do you need to multiply crime numbers by so fucking much?:mugshotman:

Wallahi you've turned into one crazy no lie. Though I'm not going to attack all Danish women because of you.

You didn't respond to my last point but I guess, when the arguments fail you attack the messenger.

You call me crazy? Have you seen the stuff you'd be writing lately? It makes me ashamed to be of the same race as you :ivers:

Even then Somali men are disproportionately over-represented, in other words: We are doing worse than even danish kufar men
Immigrant men are over represented in crime and immigrant women are over represented in unemployment go figure.

Gå og be Per stikk kuken sin i kjeften din slik at vi ikke treng å høre dæ snakk noe mere.
You didn't respond to my last point but I guess, when the arguments fail you attack the messenger.

You call me crazy? Have you seen the stuff you'd be writing lately? It makes me ashamed to be of the same race as you :ivers:
Exactly what have I been writing lately? Nothing. Don't try to deflect from your own lies and deception

Last edited:
Even then Somali men are disproportionately over-represented, in other words: We are doing worse than even danish kufar men
Its probabaly gonna stay that way for a while. Most somalis that emigrated to the west were very uneducated and some racked up with post war trauma. Not me and my family tho, I came up on halal money :damedamn:

Its probabaly gonna stay that way for a while. Most somalis that emigrated to the west were very uneducated and some racked up with post war trauma. Not me and my family tho, I came up on halal money :damedamn:

"Not my family though"

*Three murders and fourteen rapists later*

"The police and justice system is racist"

I have seen that line of argument all too often :bell:

Immigrant men are over represented in crime and immigrant women are over represented in unemployment go figure.

Gå å be Per stikk kuken sin i kjeften din slik at vi ikke treng å høre dæ snakk noe mere.

Exactly what have I been writing lately? Nothing. Don't try to deflect from your own patheticness

If you're read the articles, it'll show that immigrant women are moving up the ladder and entering the work-force and even better educated than the men. That's a fact. You're the one doing the deflecting.
Du taler et sprog, som kun en sindsyg ville kunne forstå. Jeg vil frabede mig, at du gør brug af den hæslig snak. :susp:

How many rapists and murderers do you know personally. This is a safe space i wont judge

I work in criminal law, so quite many. Most are ordinary folks who just happen to not understand that no means no and that breaking into someone's house and doing the deed isn't legal if you thought she wanted it :damedamn:

I work in criminal law, so quite many. Most are ordinary folks who just happen to not understand that no means no and that breaking into someone's house and doing the deed isn't legal if you thought she wanted it :damedamn:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Ive never understood the logic of immigrats menacng the very countries that took them in as refugees. Maybe they shouldve started out in a shithole like the middle east so they can truly appreciate how good they have it :fittytousand:

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Ive never understood the logic of immigrats menacng the very countries that took them in as refugees. Maybe they shouldve started out in a shithole like the middle east so they can truly appreciate how good they have it :fittytousand:

I also tell the hooyoin that I see not to let their boys around white women, beccause no matter what the system will believe them over some black kid espousing innocents. :damedamn:

I've yet to see a false rape case, so it is 80-0 I guess :ivers:

I also tell the hooyoin that I see not to let their boys around white women, beccause no matter what the system will believe them over some black kid espousing innocents. :damedamn:

I've yet to see a false rape case, so it is 80-0 I guess :ivers:
So you admit the justice system is biased against us.

I knew it, all somali men are innocent. Free my cousin Smokey :lolbron::kendrickcry:

So you admit the justice system is biased against us.

I knew it, all somali men are innocent. Free my cousin Smokey :lolbron::kendrickcry:

Not really, the danish system is very fair, if judges can't agree the defendant is allowed to go free, so they only convict when all judges agree.

We had a case, where 2 arabs and somali had abused a girl at a party, while she was in shock due to low insulin levels, and she couldn't consent therefore but the boys were allowed to walk free.

That said there is some bias though it is not that much compared to the UK or US but in rape cases women are always believed more than the men, and because the false rape rate is less than 2 % it makes sense. :damedamn:

Not really, the danish system is very fair, if judges can't agree the defendant is allowed to go free, so they only convict when all judges agree.

We had a case, where 2 arabs and somali had abused a girl at a party, while she was in shock due to low insulin levels, and she couldn't consent therefore but the boys were allowed to walk free.

That said there is some bias though it is not that much compared to the UK or US but in rape cases women are always believed more than the men, and because the false rape rate is less than 2 % it makes sense. :damedamn:
I don't know about your country but in the US women always accuse men of rape when they get mad at them. A friend of mine was in a fight with his girlfriend and then out of nowhere she started screaming thankfully he was smart enough not to cover her mouth or panic he asked her why was she screaming and she told him she wanted to punish him for ignoring her. He could've went to jail and his life was gonna be ruined because he got mad at her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts