Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Any of you studying CCNP routing and switching, this is good material

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Any of you studying CCNP routing and switching, this is good material

Wow IT is my field career-wise. But technical work is good only while your young. It's best to plan out a path-way to management, project management, or business analysis or something less technical. Technical work is good for younger graduated types to get their feet wet.

Cisco Routing is a tough topic. But it's just a piece of software on a router and it's used to configure that router and how it handles data traffic into the network or organization your working in. As you can see on that guys video, there is hundreds of types of configurations available. But most organization don't really care for all that configuration.

Most organizations just want their data to be available, safe and not hackable, and not corrupted when it arrives to them or data integrity, data availability, and data security. The first thing u need to know is who your router will deal with. Is for Internet services or will the traffic be between office sites on a secure channel? I know this stuff waryaa, bring me this nigga abdirazak hersi

Trending