Somali Grandmum got attacked in the UK

the UK is known for stabbings reer henny is no better when it comes to violence

may allah give this elderly shifa ameen

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah it happens. They monitor an innocent household for a while. They know no one lives there that will put up a fight. And they go attack when least suspected.

Easy robbery for them

I doubt it.

I doubt it.
i've heard them happening on numerous occasions. When they caught the suspects
I doubt it.
I've seen it happen in my own city on numerous occasions. An elderly man was in his home when robbers came in. This Madow came and beat him to a coma. When they caught the suspect, police did an investigation and found they didn't know each other.

I know of at least a few other stories like this. If that can happen where I am which is a very small population, then it can happen in the UK

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i've heard them happening on numerous occasions. When they caught the suspects

I've seen it happen in my own city on numerous occasions. An elderly man was in his home when robbers came in. This Madow came and beat him to a coma. When they caught the suspect, police did an investigation and found they didn't know each other.

I know of at least a few other stories like this. If that can happen where I am which is a very small population, then it can happen in the UK

Yes. Black offenders, or ALL offenders do crime by solely on opportunity. They see an old man and they follow him him and beat him.

black people are unconscionable ! That is why i say slavery for them was a blessing

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is there to explain? I obviously don't agree with your statement :bell:

Well, counter argue and tell me why you dont agree with my statement? Have some energy, Mr. low energy

Well, counter argue and tell me why you dont agree with my statement? Have some energy, Mr. low energy

Correction its MRS. Low energy.

Yes. Black offenders, or ALL offenders do crime by solely on opportunity. They see an old man and they follow him him and beat him.

black people are unconscionable! That is why i say slavery for them was a blessing

I don't agree with the bolded part of your statement. I don't believe that slavery was a blessing. Why do you think it was? From what I gather from your statement above it is because, according to you, "black people are unconscionable", what makes you think Somalis are any different? Do you think because of the wrongdoings of Somalis today, we deserve the plight we're in or is that a standard you only hold for black people?

How can something so horrible as people being subjugated and losing their right to make choices and the right to live for themselves be a blessing?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Correction its MRS. Low energy.

I don't agree with the bolded part of your statement. I don't believe that slavery was a blessing. Why do you think it was? From what I gather from your statement above it is because, according to you, "black people are unconscionable", what makes you think Somalis are any different? Do you think because of the wrongdoings of Somalis today, we deserve the plight we're in or is that a standard you only hold for black people?

How can something so horrible as people being subjugated and losing their right to make choices and the right to live for themselves be a blessing?

Somalis are not wild. How many people will tell u they have been robbed by a black person or a Somali person?

I agree slavery in america was horrible, but my thinking is, if it was moderated without the extreme violence, it could have workd,

Freedom or personal choices is over rated.

Somalis are not wild. How many people will tell u they have been robbed by a black person or a Somali person?

I agree slavery in america was horrible, but my thinking is, if it was moderated without the extreme violence, it could have workd,

Freedom or personal choices is over rated.

It's easy for you to say that freedom and personal choice is overrated when you already have it. You would be singing a different tune if you were stripped of those rights. Also, slavery no matter how moderate it would be will never be justifiable.

What is your claim that "Somalis are not wild" based on? LOL. You are acting as if all Somalis are law-abiding citizens. The truth is Somalis have a bad rep in most cities they reside in. Just look at this article claiming that violence increased by 56% in Minneapolis because of Somali gang activity

https://tennesseestar.com/2019/01/0...ase-in-violent-crimes-caused-by-somali-gangs/

Trending