Somali government should take notes on the Hamas paragliders:

One thing I appreciate about this war is the ability of Hamas militants to use quick hit and run tactics in their paragliders. I think if the Somali government incorporated into their military, they can cover large parts of Somalia without the use of road travel and ambushes.

Also, instead of using expensive helicopters or dangerous roads, medicine can be shipped to remote locations in Somalia to help Somalis.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
One thing I appreciate about this war is the ability of Hamas militants to use quick hit and run tactics in their paragliders. I think if the Somali government incorporated into their military, they can cover large parts of Somalia without the use of road travel and ambushes.

Also, instead of using expensive helicopters or dangerous roads, medicine can be shipped to remote locations in Somalia to help Somalis.
We need to use guerilla warefare against shabaab. Fight fire with fire. Even if we can't defeat shabaab they shouldnt be able to sleep at night. Constant battles against them.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People sleep on the Galbeed and NFD issue not realising the scale of government suppression of the near 15 million Somali there.
That would cause a war on two fronts against two nations which have higher populations and bigger militaries.

Somalia should have a conscription to join the military at age 18. So the reserve for the military is much higher. We are surrounded by bigger forces who dont like us as much they like kenya or ethiopia.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
That would cause a war on two fronts against two nations which have higher populations and bigger militaries.

Somalia should have a conscription to join the military at age 18. So the reserve for the military is much higher. We are surrounded by bigger forces who dont like us as much they like kenya or ethiopia.
These nations have larger populations yes. But that's only an advantage when you are fighting with raw force and no sophisticated tech. The horn is a poor area so well lilkey be fighting with just raw force which we'll lose.

The millitaries of Ethiopia and Kenya are nothing worth talking about tbh. Shit millitaries these lot have. All somalia needs is conscription and developing our own native arms industry. Somalia has been stunted by the UN arms embargo so somalis can't import weapons. Yet somehow clan millitia and Al shabab get a nice unbroken inflow of AKs and Toyotas.

Somalia first needs to centralise the state. One group needs to finally have a monopoly on power with somalia. This federalism and clan bs won't get the state anywhere. Then we need 10 years of harsh but stable industrialisation and state building. At least 20% of Yearly Gdp on Military and 15% on Eduction. Within a decade Somalia will be the superpower of Africa. Taking galbeed and NFD will be a cakewalk. In fact we'll probably be taking even more land.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
These nations have larger populations yes. But that's only an advantage when you are fighting with raw force and no sophisticated tech. The horn is a poor area so well lilkey be fighting with just raw force which we'll lose.

The millitaries of Ethiopia and Kenya are nothing worth talking about tbh. Shit millitaries these lot have. All somalia needs is conscription and developing our own native arms industry. Somalia has been stunted by the UN arms embargo so somalis can't import weapons. Yet somehow clan millitia and Al shabab get a nice unbroken inflow of AKs and Toyotas.
The same reason you randomly find madow troops in AS they get funding from Arab and African states.

If we can modernise the army and bring in meritocracy i think we can overpower them .

Khaemwaset

VIP
The same reason you randomly find madow troops in AS they get funding from Arab and African states.

If we can modernise the army and bring in meritocracy i think we can overpower them .
Somalia is like German states. All these different somali states fighting each other whilst foriengiers take advantage and fund whichever side they can bully later on. Until one militaristic state, prussia, built a badass millitary and conquered everyone else creating the first ever united German state.

This is what somalis need. One single power taking the whole country, a meritocracy that focuses on state building and Millitary. That would unite the country.

Somalis centralising the state and building a half decent army is enough to wipe our Al shabab. Building a native millitary industrial complex so we aren't reliant on western imports will make us easily take All of Somaliweyn.

Hamas are a determined people who want to free their land but somalis give their allegiance to clan before nation.
A lot of the setbacks the SNA faces honestly has nothing to do with clan itโ€™s purely just incompetence of the SNA. Adjustments are almost never made and man power is often wrongly utilised.!!

A lot of the setbacks the SNA faces honestly has nothing to do with clan itโ€™s purely just incompetence of the SNA. Adjustments are almost never made and man power is often wrongly utilised.!!
Last time there was a strong military. some guy took over. Having a strong military is a double edged sword, and in my opinion the Somali government most likely keeps the SNA underfunded for that reason.

I think a small engine, aluminum pipes, and a parachute would be easy to manufacture. But then again it would probably cost the SNA 10x the cost to purchase it.

Not at once ofc but diff times

Always HAG goverment were joke :farole: .
Fighting is always better than no fighting no matter how futile it becomes in the end because you canโ€™t just let AS occupy large swathes of land and collect tax freely.

Although I doubt any adjustments will be made I hope there is something to takeaway from this โ€œoffensiveโ€.

People sleep on the Galbeed and NFD issue not realising the scale of government suppression of the near 15 million Somali there.
my current opinion is that somali galbeed is more a qabil issue and not a territorial issue. unless Somalis identified themselves as Somali and not by their qabil, then ogedan and NFD will always be seen as a "degodia" or "ogedan" issue. same reason there has been a lack of effort from the somali govenment in regards to the LA situation, because the Abgal government doesn't want to hurt their current relationship with the Isaaq, over the constant hostility of the darood.

I know i made allot of generalizations, but in my mind that is the only way i can understand why somalis see evil things happening to other somalis, and can disassociate themselves from that suffering.

Khaemwaset

VIP
my current opinion is that somali galbeed is more a qabil issue and not a territorial issue. unless Somalis identified themselves as Somali and not by their qabil, then ogedan and NFD will always be seen as a "degodia" or "ogedan" issue. same reason there has been a lack of effort from the somali govenment in regards to the LA situation, because the Abgal government doesn't want to hurt their current relationship with the Isaaq, over the constant hostility of the darood.

I know i made allot of generalizations, but in my mind that is the only way i can understand why somalis see evil things happening to other somalis, and can disassociate themselves from that suffering.
You forget most major somali clans have land in galbeed. Us ciise had a city there that was overrun by Ethiopian Xayawaan running into dir dhaba like it was black Friday sale. Galbeed is nearly the size of Germany, it's definitely not an "ogaden issue"

Trending