Somali government has established a national counter-terrorism center. Will be led by the former internal security minister Abdullahi Mohamed Nor

bidenkulaha

GalYare

7D0C08AF-75A6-4F4A-B370-063A6C09BFCB.jpeg

Counter-terrorism is a catch all phrase for anything that goes against the status quo, when the Snowden leaks happened in America, it highlighted how bad government over-reaching can take over.

Somalia without a framework for a judiciary, now with a “counter-terrorism” center means more disappearances will happen in Somalia without due process.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Counter-terrorism is a catch all phrase for anything that goes against the status quo, when the Snowden leaks happened in America, it highlighted how bad government over-reaching can take over.

Somalia without a framework for a judiciary, now with a “counter-terrorism” center means more disappearances will happen in Somalia without due process.
Are you aware of Prevent? I think it’s a good program.

Legacy institutions like Police/National Security agencies/Army can’t pre-arrest people before they commit a crime.

A counter terrorism operation can watch them as they become radicalised and intervene before they make a crime. It can focus on combating the things that radicalise people too, whether those are media or mosques etc

Jungle

VIP
:denzelnigga: They trying to keep him happy

Screenshot_20230813-185145_Drive.jpg

UN funds this programme under their new initiative against terrorism and it has a fairly large budget. This Tubsan was responsible for the meetings of scholars earlier this year in Muqdisho where FGS flew in somali wadaads from all over the globe.

I know Abdullahi Mohamed Nur will prevail in everything he does :salute:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:denzelnigga: They trying to keep him happy

View attachment 287502

UN funds this programme under their new initiative against terrorism and it has a fairly large budget. This Tubsan was responsible for the meetings of scholars earlier this year in Muqdisho where FGS flew in somali wadaads from all over the globe.

I know Abdullahi Mohamed Nur will prevail in everything he does :salute:
For sure. Given he can’t be wasiir cos Abgaal President ngl this is a creative attempt to keep Nur in the gov

i don't trust the UN, and anything they touch turns to shit. counter-terrorism starts at judiciary, not some international organization.

Jungle

VIP
Lataliyaha Sare ee Madaxweynaha ahna Agaasimaha Xarunta Qaran ee Tubsan Cabdullaahi Maxamed Nuur oo ka hadlay munaasibadda daahfurka xarunta Qaran ee TUBSAN ayaa ka warbixiyay qorshe howleedka Xarunta TUBSAN.
FB_IMG_1697622652095.jpg

FB_IMG_1697622685737.jpg

FB_IMG_1697622739747.jpg

Official launch of Tubsan. videos to come.

Trending

Latest posts