Somali government confiscate jaad from Kenya at airport, sent by..

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
is it banned throughout the country or just mogadishu hopefully the entire country

Its the entire country, Kenya still sending "aid" planes to try and move product still though mainly because the SNA has locked down the border. And you have shady morons like this ambassador taking bribes.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Its the entire country, Kenya still sending "aid" planes to try and move product still though mainly because the SNA has locked down the border. And you have shady morons like this ambassador taking bribes.
kenya ha burburto bro they still think its the somalia of the past

OffTheDome

Proud American
If I was president of SL/SOM I'd give khat 10 years, and every year I’d take 10% of it away, then the 10th and final year ban khat and make it completely illegal.

I will start a massive employment campaign. Give these people hope and dreams of a better future so that they don’t need to waste their time chewing Khat. Also extra-curricular activities/internships/volunteering for the young so they don’t start. Start with rehab as well and educating the youth

Khat is not something you can take away immediately, Afweyn Barre tried in the 80s and failed miserably. There are people who depend on it for work. you have to give the farmers time.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If I was president of SL/SOM I'd give khat 10 years, and every year I’d take 10% of it away, then the 10th and final year ban khat and make it completely illegal.

I will start a massive employment campaign. Give these people hope and dreams of a better future so that they don’t need to waste their time chewing Khat. Also extra-curricular activities/internships/volunteering for the young so they don’t start. Start with rehab as well and educating the youth

Khat is not something you can take away immediately, Afweyn Barre tried in the 80s and failed miserably. There are people who depend on it for work. you have to give the farmers time.

At the worst we should grow it locally.

The Khat was sent from Kenya by a Somali ambassador elected by Farmajo.

The culprit is Somali government for.choosing incompetent people to represent them.

MSB govt banned Khat but Mx would still use Beled Xaawo to import Khat from Kenya in the 80s.
As long as its MX doing the smuggling its halaal.

Trending