Somali government allows alcohol to be brought in the Country

Maxmfhjkhd

"realistic"
وهذا ختم الحكومة الصومالية. مع الإدخال القانوني للكحول
٢٠٢٢٠٨١٤_٠٨٣٨٠٣.jpg

I already knew there was a bar, the American intelligence have a base near the airport and hospitalities were made for them there

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The bars and alchohol are not for the locals. Its for the gaalo

this is so Somali-- to accommodate and kiss a$$ on Gaalos. They can't even be themselves in their home country. Gaalos need to adjust in Somali culture like wear a Hijaab when visiting Somalia

Maxmfhjkhd

"realistic"
this is so Somali-- to accommodate and kiss a$$ on Gaalos. They can't even be themselves in their home country. Gaalos need to adjust in Somali culture like wear a Hijaab when visiting Somalia
You will find more bars if you go to Djibouti, Somali Region, Ethiopia and Kenya
But it is in the country now

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How else would cadaans stay in Xalane. But this has never been allowed for Somalis. Arrests are made everyday if anyone is caught bringing it in that is Somali

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We are in a literal civil war, the confiscation of contraband is a distraction which implies law and order.

We have bigger priorities than alcohol. I'd rather a drunk person in Somalia than someone getting up to violent crime which is our biggest problem.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We are in a literal civil war, the confiscation of contraband is a distraction which implies law and order.

We have bigger priorities than alcohol. I'd rather a drunk person in Somalia than someone getting up to violent crime which is our biggest problem.
If people see a drunk person Shabaab have it easier with their propaganda

Som

VIP
The bars and alchohol are not for the locals. Its for the gaalo
It's a bit hypocritical. If something is legal it should be legal for everyone. If something is illegal it should be illegal for everyone. In the UK they made khat illegal, they don't have khat bars for somalis and yemenis to accommodate their cultural drug.

Trending