Somali government accuses DHL of facilitating Al-Shabaab

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

DHL allows terrorist to import large quantities of explosives to Somalia. Goods are not being screened by DHL. I'd say ban DHL from operating in Somalia until the company screens the packages it sends to Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

DHL allows terrorist to import large quantities of explosives to Somalia. Goods are not being screened by DHL. I'd say ban DHL from operating in Somalia until the company screens the packages it sends to Somalia.
We said that long time ago. Jeegaan are behind it.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Somalia should do the same thing manchester united did and drop DHL since man united dropped DHL they had a winning record :sass1:
download (44).jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't have to watch the video to know it's not explosives but individual chemicals or ingredients that can have multiple uses. That's not DHL's fault.

I always wondered how they made explosives in Somalia. The chemical materials needed are complicated to synthesize, they need to screen everything imported into Somalia.

I don't have to watch the video to know it's not explosives but individual chemicals or ingredients that can have multiple uses. That's not DHL's fault.
FGS need to ban large quantities of certain materials. It's crazy it took them this long to find out, they are being paid millions to sit around lol.

Very informative video, the court and intelligence services are getting better. They found an Alshabab operatives video through FB, it shows which materials to use when designing explosives.

Government must put all those materials on a black list, no Somali is doing chemistry experiments. As for the fertilizer, I doubt its widely used in Somalia. Ban it and arrest buisnesses that import it.

In the long term Somalia will have the strongest counter terrorism police in the Horn, we have alot of experience.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I always wondered how they made explosives in Somalia. The chemical materials needed are complicated to synthesize, they need to screen everything imported into Somalia.

A porous border doesn’t help either, and clearly Kabobs work with foreign intelligence agencies

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its true I knew one diaspora kid who used send weed to his buddies from UK to xamar through DHL. They dont scan it.

A porous border doesn’t help either, and clearly Kabobs work with foreign intelligence agencies
Border isnt porous, ethiopia and kenya aren't allowing large flow of materials into Somalia. FGS needs to ban these chemicals, all these chemicals are not allowed for public use in other countries.

Ban the materials in ports and it will be significantly harder for explosives to be developed.

Mind you i believe they have already begun limiting materials as well. Here they stopped 79 tonnes of sulphuric acid from being smuggled into Alshabab hands.

Reer Xamar are beginning to be privy to their tricks. Fake buisnesses try to smuggle these materials into terrorists hands. Have you notice the suicide bombs in Xamar are not as intense and effective?

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Border isnt porous, ethiopia and kenya aren't allowing large flow of materials into Somalia. FGS needs to ban these chemicals, all these chemicals are not allowed for public use in other countries.

Ban the materials in ports and it will be significantly harder for explosives to be developed.

Mind you i believe they have already begun limiting materials as well. Here they stopped 79 tonnes of sulphuric acid from being smuggled into Alshabab hands.

Reer Xamar are beginning to be privy to their tricks. Fake buisnesses try to smuggle these materials into terrorists hands. Have you notice the suicide bombs in Xamar are not as intense and effective?

In the video, the military court states that the packages with explosives are also imported from our neighbors. Kenya and Ethiopia have an incentive to keep the chaos in order to cash that AMISOM check.

In the video, the military court states that the packages with explosives are also imported from our neighbors. Kenya and Ethiopia have an incentive to keep the chaos in order to cash that AMISOM check.
Well if that's the case then its up to FGs to control all border towns into Southern Somalia. They need to encircle Alshabab and ban any vehicles from entering the region with anything but food and basic supplies.

Ports mustn't be allowed to import these materials and areas to Alshabab must be heavily monitored.

Xamar is slowly getting smarter but they still have a way to go. Its exciting to see that we are taking concrete steps to minimise this threat.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Well if that's the case then its up to FGs to control all border towns into Southern Somalia. They need to encircle Alshabab and ban any vehicles from entering the region with anything but food and basic supplies.

Ports mustn't be allowed to import these materials and areas to Alshabab must be heavily monitored.

Xamar is slowly getting smarter but they still have a way to go. Its exciting to see that we are taking concrete steps to minimise this threat.

We have reached the point where the risks outweigh the benefits of joining Al-Shabaab. The SNA is now paying its soldiers handsomely and the capabilities of NISA have improved. I do believe that Al-Shabaab will be defeated in no time.

Trending

Latest posts