Somali goes on an epic rant. Claims an Ethio tranny controls Aden Adde Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

The articles in the constitution that he's going crazy about are those that cover the fundamental rights of citizens ( i.e. article 10: human dignity and article 11:equality). He claims the constitution is the property of shaytan and supports gay marriage and transgender rights. lol

This man got me feeling like....

"Lets get back our country"
Reloading.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Who is Leyla? Is s/he really a tranny? Does Imam Ahmed Madobe pray? Has Jawari ever destroyed the parliament in a drunk rage? :stressed:

The articles in the constitution that he's going crazy about are those that cover the fundamental rights of citizens ( i.e. article 10: human dignity and article 11:equality). He claims the constitution is the property of shaytan and supports gay marriage and transgender rights. lol

This is very basic human right.

tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif

SALUTE!!!

The Guy said the truth.

The fabric of our very society is being changed while we do nothing but watch it happen.
Smelly opportunists are trying to destroy us!!

The Somali Majority needs to wake up!!

ok im confused. I searched up the constitution and this is what it says under article 10 and 11
Article 10. Human Dignity
(1) Human dignity is given by God to every human being, and this is the basis for all human rights.
(2) Human dignity is inviolable and must be protected by all.
(3) State power must not be exercised in a manner that violates human dignity.

Article 11. Equality
(1) All citizens, regardless of sex, religion, social or economic status, political opinion, clan, disability, occupation, birth or dialect shall have equal rights and duties before the law.
(2) Discrimination is deemed to occur if the effect of an action impairs or restricts a person’s rights, even if the actor did not intend this effect. (3) Government must not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, colour, tribe, ethnicity, culture, dialect, gender, birth, disability, religion, political opinion, occupation, or wealth.
(4) All government programs, such as laws, or political and administrative actions that are designed to achieve full equality for individuals or groups who are disadvantaged, or who have suffered from discrimination in the past, shall not be deemed to be discriminatory.

there is nothing here that says gays/homo is allowed:mindblown:

i looked further down and it said that no other religion other than islam can be propagated

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:
this isn't the first time people have acused this current government of supporting gay marriage. I think that jubaland minister said that they were even arranging gay marriages as well.

See abeedjohnson were not so backwards afterall. You can tell your co workers that somalia is pro gay marriage and has high ranking trannies.:dance:

ok im confused. I searched up the constitution and this is what it says under article 10 and 11
(1) Human dignity is given by God to every human being, and this is the basis for all human rights.

Article 11. Equality
(1) All citizens, regardless of sex, religion, social or economic status, political opinion, clan, disability, occupation, birth or dialect shall have equal rights and duties before the law.
(2) Discrimination is deemed to occur if the effect of an action impairs or restricts a person’s rights, even if the actor did not intend this effect. (3) Government must not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, colour, tribe, ethnicity, culture, dialect, gender, birth, disability, religion, political opinion, occupation, or wealth.
(4) All government programs, such as laws, or political and administrative actions that are designed to achieve full equality for individuals or groups who are disadvantaged, or who have suffered from discrimination in the past, shall not be deemed to be discriminatory.

i looked further down and it said that no other religion other than islam can be propagated

it does not single out Gays and Gaalos its says regardless of religion,sex and gender.

what he means that all those human rights apply to khaniis ppl as well and that people with other beliefs seperate from islam & somali culture have a right to impose it on others. . :kobeok:

Another law that might be able to be used to destroy somali culture and traditions call it legal.

Article 31. Language and Culture
(1) The state shall promote the positive traditions and cultural practices of the Somali people, whilst striving to eliminate from the community customs and emerging practices which negatively impact the unity, civilization and wellbeing of society.

(2) The state shall collect, protect and preserve the country’s historic objects and sites, whilst developing the know-how and technology that shall enable the fulfillment of such an obligation.

(3) The state shall promote the cultural practices and local dialects of minorities.

(4) The rights mentioned in this Article shall be implemented in accordance with the fundamental rights recognized in this Constitution.

Who is to decide what is the positive aspect of our culture or what is the negative aspects of our culture? or we even have negative ones to begin with. People come and push soo much propaganda and convince people many aspects of our culture & traditions are negative evil and bad

They do this often by either an arab perspective or a Western perspective. This can be just an invite to destroy our values & traditions and let people super impose cultural imperialsim on us.

They are actually doing that as we speak and the law protects them and not us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Article 11. Equality

Since the 2 articles do not single out people with different sexuality and say that 'dignity & equality to all Somalis, regardless of sex, religion, gender' etc, maybe that's what he is mad about. Just your typical Somali on emotional trip. Of course the lot in power now are nowhere near the perfect government but Somalis tend to overlook the bigger picture and focus on the trivial most of the time.

And who is the Ethiopian called Leyla at the airport he is talking about? I didn't know Ethiopians have names like Leyla, unless it is about a Somali-Ethiopian person that he is referring to.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Article 11. Equality

That part where it says @ men and women are the same" is practically adopting a gaal position and leaving Islam to the side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts