Somali girls raped by militias in Sudan [Arabic source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I tweet, my Somali friend in Mogadishu told me 3 Sudanese girls were raped in Mogadishu and are treated in a hospital, will the Sudanese people take it as a face value and accept it to be the truth? Once, I heard a Somali guy swearing, walaahi bilaahi talaahi it is true because it has been posted on the internet. Always, fact check any story you hear and read. These are the problems of an oral society.

If I tweet, my Somali friend in Mogadishu told me 3 Sudanese girls were raped in Mogadishu and are treated in a hospital, will the Sudanese people take it as a face value and accept it to be the truth? Once, I heard a Somali guy swearing, walaahi bilaahi talaahi it is true because it has been posted on the internet. Always, fact check any story you hear and read. These are the problems of an oral society.
:deadrose::deadmanny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

This!

we should always ask for evidence, in India, WhatsApp propaganda has resulted in the killings of so many innocent people. Someone spreads a rumor, a mob forms and they look for unsuspecting people to beat to death.

I wished we used the internet for a good purpose :)

@Jaydaan

Why? Are you itching her story to be true so you guys would roast Somali women? Isn’t that what the agenda of the tweet was? Turn mindless Somalis on Twitter on one another? Good luck.

Eh no....i hope its not true. But someone put it out there. So its logical to say we need more proof of it. And why the hell would I blame anyone for being raped? No one deserves to be raped no matter what they do....period.

I dont know what the agenda of the tweet was because i dont know the person tweeting it or their history. I guess you do with the certainty you are dismissing it as fake news

Eh no....i hope its not true. But someone put it out there. So its logical to say we need more proof of it. And why the hell would I blame anyone for being raped? No one deserves to be raped no matter what they do....period.

I dont know what the agenda of the tweet was because i dont know the person tweeting it or their history. I guess you do with the certainty you are dismissing it as fake news

@Jaydaan

Given that there are many degenerate Somalis who camp on twitter for the sole purpose of dissing one another, I wouldn’t trust these kinds of tweets from others who are attempting to incite the degenerates attack one another. Does she have proof other than my friend from Khartoum told me? No. They should tell her, piss off. Laakiin waa wada 68 and anyone can take advantage of them. Have you seen the amount of tweets posted here as facts?

@Jaydaan

Given that there are many degenerate Somalis who camp on twitter for the sole purpose of dissing one another, I wouldn’t trust these kinds of tweets from others who are attempting to incite the degenerates attack one another. Does she have proof other than my friend from Khartoum told me? No. They should tell her, piss off. Laakiin waa wada 68 and anyone can take advantage of them. Have you seen the amount of tweets posted here as facts?

If the tweet said somalis did the raping I doubt you would give them benefit of doubt. Your anti somali stance is clear and we all know it mate. Some somali goes on twitter and want to start a beef between somalis and sudanes is your take? Why the hell sudanes....we dont even come across them much and when we do we generally get along with them.

All I got was you say this is lie and this person made it up because somalis on twitter are mostly degenates who spread lies. And then you go into calling them 68 iq. Like how does one hate his own people so much that he cant even have neutral stance on what one of them says until more evidence come out?

And before you come at me all I said us we need better source while you said its a lie

Farm

VIP
@Jaydaan

You must be the strangest mod on this site. I posted this not to bash Somali women ( how on earth is rape even a woman’s fault...?) I posted this to highlight the plight of Somalis in Sudan. Of course the anti Somali idiots would like your posts when there is audio evidence....

If it was Somalis raping foreigners I’m sure you’d put the breaking news tag...

Btw not sure why you changed my original thread title...

You must be the strangest mod on this site. I posted this not to bash Somali women ( how on earth is rape even a woman’s fault...?) I posted this to highlight the plight of Somalis in Sudan. Of course the anti Somali idiots would like your posts when there is audio evidence....

If it was Somalis raping foreigners I’m sure you’d put the breaking news tag...

Btw not sure why you changed my original thread title...

@Farm

First, I didn't change your title and if I did, I wouldn't shy away from it and would let you know why. Ask @admin.

Secondly, I haven't accused you of anything, maybe, you were genuine and you posted it honestly and thought that Somali girls were in dire straights and are in danger to be in Khartoum and wanted to highlight their situation.

Thirdly, can you speak Arabic and translate what that audio says?

She's asked how many women have been raped she replies saying she's heard that its around 50+. The personal asks her about Somali girls specifically and she replies that she knows of two 100%.

Person speaking in the audio is this Somali girl's sister:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts