Somali Girls public fight

Basra vs SOULSEARCHING fight scene..

Basra: hold my wig

SOULSEARCHING: removes, fake neils, eyelashes, hijab and abaaya and cleans off the makeup.. Now finally with a skinny jeans and a t-shirt she's ready to fight.

2 seconds later...

Basra is sitting on SOULSEARCHING neck and back...

SOULSEARCHING: with very low voice, I can't breath, please help :9uoofqd:

@Angelina enters the scene.. Nacalaa, look at this useless faraxs pitting Somali women against each other.. Nacalaa useless bunch :pacspit:

@mr steal your naag with his fat calool tries to flee the scene before the cops arrive and hurts himself in the process.. Officers arrive and ask him if he's a witness but he claims to be half blind :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

SOULSEARCHING: removes, fake neils, eyelashes, hijab and abaaya and cleans off the makeup.. Now finally with a skinny jeans and a t-shirt she's ready to fight.

2 seconds later...

@Angelina enters the scene.. Nacalaa, look at this useless faraxs pitting Somali women against each other.. Nacalaa useless bunch :pacspit:

@mr steal your naag with his fat calool tries to flee the scene before the cops arrive and hurts himself in the process.. Officers arrive and ask him if he's a witness but he claims to be half blind :mjlol:

I don't wear a wig. I have Indian long hair
1623330829349.png

Surely the girl that got knocked out is plotting her revenge? Or she has to move out of town. I can’t wait to see part 2 between these animals

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My post isn't just about him. His behavior is a common phenomenon amongst Somali guys. 100s before him did this and 100s after him will as well, so asking me why i'm taking him serious like he is the only one is silly.
I have never met any somali guy irl who have ever talked trash about any somali girl or somali girls in general and I know hundreds. This is a purely twitter phenomena. I use twitter but never mix with somali twitter, there’s a certain group of people that congregate there to circle jerk.

If you think “hundreds” of somali guys on twitter represent the millions that’s just you. I noticed these gender wars, qabilism, and online behaviour mainly comes from the fob UK somalis.

Reer canada and US are too assimilated for that kkkkk

I have never met any somali guy irl who have ever talked trash about any somali girl or somali girls in general and I know hundreds. This is a purely twitter phenomena. I use twitter but never mix with somali twitter, there’s a certain group of people that congregate there to circle jerk.

If you think “hundreds” of somali guys on twitter represent the millions that’s just you. I noticed these gender wars, qabilism, and online behaviour mainly comes from the fob UK somalis.

Crazily enough, reer UK are the least fobs, despite being more cultural and qabilist ect. You have Somalis here whose grandparents came before the 60s and many whose parents have been in the UK since the 80s, yet they still behave like this.

Yaaab.

That Angelina user hates the fck out of Somali males lmao

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

2 seconds later...

no no you got this wrong, im stronger then basra lol

2 seconds later...

@mr steal your naag getting interviewed by local news

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Trending