Somali Girls public fight

Crazy how men love to pit women against each other.

In one thread we have fob girls shaking their ass and people complaining and in another thread we have western girls fighting.

Clearly the issue isn't location and very much based on seeing women as individuals.

Imagine I posted a pic of a bunch of Abdis selling drugs or acting like hoodrats and then I compared them to Fob Abdis. Or I posted a video of fob Abdis behaving like mooryans?

I for one don't understand why Western Somali guys like to come for or compare Somali girls, because there are enough videos and news articles that make you look a certain way.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This was posted last week, and I did repost and now you did repost LMAO hahahahaa

Crazy how men love to pit women against each other.

In one thread we have fob girls shaking their ass and people complaining and in another thread we have western girls fighting.

Clearly the issue isn't location and very much based on seeing women as individuals.

Imagine I posted a pic of a bunch of Abdis selling drugs or acting like hoodrats and then I compared them to Fob Abdis. Or I posted a video of fob Abdis behaving like mooryans?

I for one don't understand why Western Somali guys like to come for or compare Somali girls, because there are enough videos and news articles that make you look a certain way.
Why are you taking serious some idiot who can't even write English.. He is probably broke and can't afford to get married to anyone but a reer baadiye miskiin girl through his moms connection.

Why are you taking serious some idiot who can't even write English.. He is probably broke and can't afford to get married to anyone but a reer baadiye miskiin girl through his moms connection.

My post isn't just about him. His behavior is a common phenomenon amongst Somali guys. 100s before him did this and 100s after him will as well, so asking me why i'm taking him serious like he is the only one is silly.

was this a spontaneous brawl :mahubowtf: whatever happened to vaseline, conrows, hijabs off, earrings off,no loose dangling clothing, comfortable shoes etc etc? do todays kids not rules of fighting?

My post isn't just about him. His behavior is a common phenomenon amongst Somali guys. 100s before him did this and 100s after him will as well, so asking me why i'm taking him serious like he is the only one is silly.
Well,
From what I know from the real world is most diaspora guys marry a girl from the diaspora.. The only few guys I know who got married from back home are bottom scrappers like some guys with a crimal background who are jobless who was taken back home by their moms and got hooked up with a poor girl she found for them...

Well,
From what I know from the real world is most diaspora guys marry a girl from the diaspora.. The only few guys I know who got married from back home are bottom scrappers like some guys with a crimal background who are jobless who was taken back home by their moms and got hooked up with a poor girl she found for them...

I really couldn't careless who marries who tbh. Its the dumb comments and the need to pit women against each other which I find to be rather problematic. I even highly doubt the guy on twitter who made that comment would even marry a girl from back home.

I really couldn't careless who marries who tbh. Its the dumb comments and the need to pit women against each other which I find to be rather problematic. I even highly doubt the guy on twitter who made that comment would even marry a girl from back home.
Somalis on the internet are full of shit.. It's the same with all the Abdiexit vs xalimo exit.. I think they are mostly trolling.. I still don't understand how some stupid guys post on twitter can affect Somali women to the point they get pitted at each other..

Cerberus

VIP
Oh shoot "Internet fight", what did I miss? I gotta read up. I missed some juicy replies. lol @ his mom will hook him up with reer baadiyo miskiin girl.

Cerberus

VIP
Well,
That isn't true lol. Educated guys like myself who make a lot of money go get a woman from there too. Diaspora on Diaspora marriage for a guy or a girl isn't often the best thing for both of them, it doesn't mean it is 'mandatory'. I have 2 wives in Africa and met both of them myself and we clicked. I had a few women here in Minnesota USA and we didn't click, I may or may not have had sex with the diaspora ones in the US, but it just didn't work out in the end. Happens all the time. You'd be shocked at how many failed marriages and family problems happen with the Somalia diaspora on diaspora marriages. So some guys like myself do it smart and more affordable and just send $300ish a month back to Africa to support the ones we have. I've also had Ajnabi arab women I was in a serious relationship with. It is all about who you click with no matter what country they're in. Not every guy gets hooked up with a girl in Somali. Nairobi is popping and many women there have iPhone 12's and other luxuries, they are not that different from diaspora Somali women.

It's hard financially supporting a family in a place like America that's expensive. That's why many families get moved to Somalia or Kenya by father to keep it affordable for him and send decent money to them monthly.

Some guys find it easier to find a woman back in Africa because the Somali people are not spread out like they are in the diaspora developed countries so one can run into a woman frequently and get way more numbers. It doesn't mean something is wrong with us men or women for marrying from back in our home country. My friend Munira married a guy from Somaliland. Some others did too.

Last edited:
That isn't true lol. Educated guys like myself who make a lot of money go get a woman from there too. Diaspora on Diaspora marriage for a guy or a girl isn't often the best thing for both of them, it doesn't mean it is 'mandatory'. I have 2 wives in Africa and met both of them myself and we clicked. I had a few women here in Minnesota USA and we didn't click, I may or may not have had sex with the diaspora ones in the US, but it just didn't work out in the end. Happens all the time. You'd be shocked at how many failed marriages and family problems happen with the Somalia diaspora on diaspora marriages. So some guys like myself do it smart and more affordable and just send $300ish a month back to Africa to support the ones we have. I've also had Ajnabi arab women I was in a serious relationship with. It is all about who you click with no matter what country they're in. Not every guy gets hooked up with a girl in Somali. Nairobi is popping and many women there have iPhone 12's and other luxuries, they are not that different from diaspora Somali women.

It's hard financially supporting a family in a place like America that's expensive. That's why many families get moved to Somalia or Kenya by father to keep it affordable for him and send decent money to them monthly.

Some guys find it easier to find a woman back in Africa because the Somali people are not spread out like they are in the diaspora developed countries so one can run into a woman frequently and get way more numbers. It doesn't mean something is wrong with us men or women for marrying from back in our home country. My friend Munira married a guy from Somaliland. Some others did too.
But is it the girls fault if the marriage doesn't work? Maybe our whole community needs an assessment..

Well,
images.jpeg

In US and Som they put fault on girl

Well Somalis are terrible at conducting root cause analysis or fixing issues that require transformation or evolving into something better.. Why do you think our country is a shit hole? Because we never learn and we never develop, we just hold on old norms and blindly follow what ever our society dictates.. Anyway both genders need assessment and we need to fix our issues internally as a community.

Trending