Somali girls labelled cheap and clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Fraaxs halimos we need to stop this label of somali girls being classed as cheap and clean as ajanabis would use it to offened us so please stop this shit just say your shit in somali not talking about our business with dirty ajanabis especially this paki he caught on to the shit to :susp:
20180912_211147.jpg

We need to use it more. Talking shit about us to show off to ajinabis. Saying uff I would never date or marry a somali. Cheap cunts. That is all they are. Be different and they will jump all over you. f*ck them cheap xalimos. We should call them this more. #cheapAnd Clean

Those girls are ruining Somali women’s image why not join the faraxs and ruthlessly ostracized them till they stop lowering our women’s worth.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Too many threads on this subject, this section of the thread gives me madax xanun:ohlord: Dhoocilin yapping about adoons giving them attention :susp: and the guys surfing through Twitter looking for the next buzzworthy thread:ohlord: I bet abdalla has prepared a thread for tomorrow :ummhmm:

Fels

#trollhunter
Those girls are ruining Somali women’s image why not join the faraxs and ruthlessly ostracized them till they stop lowering our women’s worth.
Well it's annoying cause they will label all us somali women cheap and clean but i will try to admit these girls to somalinimo:denzelnigga:

Fels

#trollhunter
Too many threads on this subject, this section of the thread gives me madax xanun:ohlord: Dhoocilin yapping about adoons giving them attention :susp: and the guys surfing through Twitter looking for the next buzzworthy thread:ohlord: I bet abdalla has prepared a thread for tomorrow :ummhmm:
Am a women ffs:bell:

Well it's annoying cause they will label all us somali women cheap and clean but i will try to admit these girls to somalinimo:denzelnigga:
tell them stop talking shit about us in front of ajinabi only to marry us later. If you are gonna go all the way might as well marry the people you like.

Fels

#trollhunter
tell them stop talking shit about us in front of ajinabi only to marry us later. If you are gonna go all the way might as well marry the people you like.
trust me stop being so salty us miskeen somali girls we have to watch this type of shit everday i would advise my halimos to only say shit about our faraaxs forthese types of situatiobs
GENDER WARS
FOR LAUGHTER
OR JUST BANTER
Never ever go extreme:hillarybiz:

trust me stop being so salty us miskeen somali girls we have to watch this type of shit everday i would advise my galinos to only say shit about our faraaxs forthese types of situatiobs
GENDER WARS
FOR LAUGHTER
OR JUST BANTER
well they went to extreme and now we are ridiculed all over social media. Ajinabis getting on the action nowadays

trust me stop being so salty us miskeen somali girls we have to watch this type of shit everday i would advise my halimos to only say shit about our faraaxs forthese types of situatiobs
GENDER WARS
FOR LAUGHTER
OR JUST BANTER
Fels.....has someone taken over your account....you changed

Fels

#trollhunter
I dont know...different just different vibe. Did you haveva beef with a maddow recently irl?
Who is talking about madows here this is about our reputions about somalis i don't want us to be ticked for many things and include cheap and clean women am sick of it these faraaxs and halimos talking shit about their people if you wanna marry someone who is not somali that is fine with me but don't be fucking stupid enough to put on twitter "somali men are trash
"Somali girls are cheap and clean"
GIFs201881210924.gif

Who is talking about madows here this is about our reputions about somalis i don't want us to be ticked for many things and include cheap and clean women am sick of it these faraaxs and halimos talking shit about their people if you wanna marry someone who is not somali that is fine with me but don't be fucking stupid enough to put on twitter "somali men are trash
"Somali girls are cheap and clean"View attachment 54254
Nigerians have it worse than us

"Somali girls are cheap and clean"View attachment 54254
I agree....do you. But dont shit on your own in public. It will only be used against you are your close on later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending