Somali girls I am confusion

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You claim to hate us and claim we are ugly on twitter, but actually sixir faraaxs who have gotten with Ajnabi :faysalwtf:
My aunt said when she learned my cousin wanted to marry this Mexican “jinni cudafsay” or some shit what the hell

if you guys hate us so much why flip your shit when guys go back to Africa to marry or marry our lmao and then get mad when we question y’all I’m confusion :ayaanswag:

all love though salute

upload_2020-2-15_22-27-26.gif

Delete this thread bruh.

sixir aa
PresentLiveHog-size_restricted.gif

but , the last xalimo I saw it was 2 months ago , and she was a Habar yar :deadpeter:

i barley see any xalimos , I mean that's why I joined #abdiexit I had no choice :deadrose:

Last edited:
You claim to hate us and claim we are ugly on twitter, but actually sixir faraaxs who have gotten with Ajnabi :faysalwtf:
My aunt said when she learned my cousin wanted to marry this Mexican “jinni cudafsay” or some shit what the hell

if you guys hate us so much why flip your shit when guys go back to Africa to marry or marry our lmao and then get mad when we question y’all I’m confusion :ayaanswag:

all love though salute

I can assure you nobody cares who you get married to .:tacky:.

Also if I was going to go against my religion and sixr someone I would sixr a celebrity so she can give me her money and not a faraax because he decided to marry an Ajnabi.

stay confused warya.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I can assure you nobody cares who you get married to .:tacky:.

Also if I was going to go against my religion and sixr someone I would sixr a celebrity so she can give me her money and not a faraax because he decided to marry an Ajnabi.

stay confused warya.
I can assure you that your toxic masculinity has not been unnoticed :kodaksmiley:
It may be difficult but I need you to better contain your affection for me in public naya it’s beneath you :ayaanswag:

Marrying out is lonely life. If thats what you want thats fine. When i had my child at the hospital hoyos i had no idea came to visit me brought me food and somali teas. I wont marrying out Even if i cant find no somali. Its very important to me to have both side if the family involved in my child's life with Zero barriers. I dont judge others for marrying out to each their own. If you want to marry out its your life.

Trending