Somali girls hyping up a basic rap nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali girls? All I see is one girl...

Horta you keep making threads about Somalis girls but always praising those gang, ain't shit, bum Somali guys. Hypocrisy should be illegal!!!!

I'm tired of this double standard.

tenor.gif

So one Somali girl can't be attracted to a random guy?

Imagine if I zoomed in and analysed the type of girl a random Somali guy who is minding his business is attracted to?

You are mad and it seems you have no one who is honest in your life to tell you, but I am here and I will gladly tell you about your insanity.

:susp:

Last edited:

Imagine if I zoomed in and analysed the type of girl a random Somali guy who is minding his business is attracted to?

You are mad and it seems you have no one who is honest in your life to tell you, but I am here.
Loool to be his wife

You are mad and it seems you have no one who is honest in your life to tell you, but I am here and I will gladly tell you about your insanity.

It got a bunch of likes one kulaha

Xalimoid alert war dabargooya Nacalada
q4c3kv9wlwiz.png

Keo

VIP
Anyone can see his looks are average. It has nothing to do with the looks but probably the status. If you got some Internet clout or you are a rapper then you become more attractive to femalss coz of those things.

World

VIP
Most women are groupies for people with "status" or "clout", whether that be a famous youtuber, a rapper or an athlete.

Nothing surprising.

Thats why it's hard for me to respect a woman, they are nothing more than buckets.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let the youngsters have their youth man, imagined if everything we did as teenagers were policed. It is those experiences that shape our journey in this life and who we grow to become :)

You are ruthless wallahi loool. Note to myself....dont piss @HalimaJ off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts