Somali girls first to support khanis boy

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
When I see gay Somalis telling their truths and living their best lives, the relief is indeed legible in my demonic face

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
When I see gay Somalis telling their truths and living their best lives, the relief is indeed legible in my demonic face

there is no such thing as “my truth” the people that say this are often telling/living a lie. There’s only true and false. Being gay is false

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Homosexuality is an invented concept. A human can have no feelings for the opposite sex, but that don't mean u create 'new feelings' of same sex. Use that opportunity to do Tawhid. Be a good muslim or muslimah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you heard of bambi sleep

Nope. Enlighten me

s-l300.jpg

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
there is no such thing as “my truth” the people that say this are often telling/living a lie. There’s only true and false. Being gay is false
How do you know that it is false? It makes more sense to think of it as genetics; at least then, it is less illogical for a man to be attracted to another man as a learned behavior.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Homosexuality is an invented concept. A human can have no feelings for the opposite sex, but that don't mean u create 'new feelings' of same sex. Use that opportunity to do Tawhid. Be a good muslim or muslimah
there are people born lacking chromosomes, so why is it unfeasible for someone to be born with an unhealthy skewed perception of attraction?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
How do you know that it is false? It makes more sense to think of it as genetics; at least then, it is less illogical for a man to be attracted to another man as a learned behavior.

What do you mean how do I know it’s false? Are you.....*GASP* :ohdamn: A GAY? :mjohreally:

Lmao
there are people born lacking chromosomes, so why is it unfeasible for someone to be born with an unhealthy skewed perception of attraction?
From your father all the way up to your first ancestor, they have all been attracted to the opposite sex and have had kids. Are you telling me your the only degenerate when compared to the millions before you that is not attracted to the opposite gender or are you trying to rebel against the norm?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
From your father all the way up to your first ancestor, they have all been attracted to the opposite sex and have had kids. Are you telling me your the only degenerate when compared to the millions before you that is not attracted to the opposite gender or are you trying to rebel against the norm?
We are all related at the end of the day, so our difference is only genetic variation. I am not gay nor am I trying to repel, I just like to do my own thinking instead of conforming to herd mentality. I don't believe that our sexuality is solely derived from either choosing to conform or repelling against societal norms. I think a straight person with gay parents will still be straight and a gay person with straight parents will be gay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are all related at the end of the day, so our difference is only genetic variation. I am not gay nor am I trying to repel, I just like to do my own thinking instead of conforming to herd mentality. I don't believe that our sexuality is solely derived from either choosing to conform or repelling against societal norms. I think a straight person with gay parents will still be straight and a gay person with straight parents will be gay.

8043.jpg

@Basra I think you might have to test his straightness lol.

Trending