Somali girls , do u real like xabashee men

they abuse our poeple and do them wrong always and u are here wishing u can have a xabashee honey
maybe u should have one and see how he abuses u,verbally or physically, maybe then u will pattern up :kodaksmiley:

Just unpause
itโ€™s a bit over a minute so it wont take much time
her Somali is easy to understand and there is subtitles Incase u donโ€™t understand

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Bruh why didn't anyone tag me? This dude really made a thread trying to guilt trip us out of finding Habesha men attractive :yloezpe:๐Ÿคš

I'm sorry sir, but please let us love our colonizers in peace ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
Bruh why didn't anyone tag me? This dude really made a thread trying to guilt trip us out of finding Habesha men attractive :yloezpe:๐Ÿคš

I'm sorry sir, but please let us love our colonizers in peace ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Abaha qabaadkaaka usheeg a habash colonizer?

its literally apposite ahmed gurey the conquest of abyssnia which he colonised the for 14 years ogaden war which we almost took their capital city if it werent russians cubans south yemen libyans.

wallahi u getting on my nerve :farmajoyaab:

I have a oppression kink

giphy.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You think women give a shit about shit????
During Vietnam war, Lord knows how many Vietnamese women were wifed up or ran thru by US soldiers. That fact alone should let you know that all that "ethnic loyalty" is for the birds. They would get busy by someone that makes their kitties percolate and that's it

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
the insecurity..... :tacky:

You think women give a shit about shit????
During Vietnam war, Lord knows how many Vietnamese women were wifed up or ran thru by US soldiers. That fact alone should let you know that all that "ethnic loyalty" is for the birds. They would get busy by someone that makes their kitties percolate and that's it
Lool. That explains why arabs are control freaks

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Lool. That explains why arabs are control freaks
Their thing is next level.
I dont condone treรฅring wives like punching bags.

There are more proactive ways a man can do to make his woman loyal. But some women are prone to cheat, it's just in her dna and her upbringing. That's a man's job to sniff that out by asking indirect questions, tell indirect stories about someone else cheating.

Tbh, as men, we need to stop looking for a mother's love in a woman. Your mother will care for you. A woman is loyal to herself and care for her kids. It's not good or bad, It's just how it is.
A man should not be fooled by his own imagination and understand these words love and loyalty are different from when we're younger.

It's good to love but not when it poisons yourself and those that you love.
Detached love is way more healthy and realistic than that Disney romcom love bs.

Girls, you can yell insecurity all day and I will take that as a joke

Shit.....i just clocked this was waaay outta context...but f*ck it :manny:

Trending

Latest posts