Somali girls catfishing Albanian

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Shit had me confused. I was going to say those girls don't look Somali at all, but didn't want to look like a boomer not up to date with make up, filters or whatever.
Same I was confused when I seen that the first time because obviously those pics aren't xaliimos, but I did my research and understood what OP meant

M wallahi we need eradicate all white muslims. These xalimo are embarrasing us. When these thing happen i Wonder if women belomg in the kitchen and controlled. Wallahi maybe these saqajan arabs know something i havent figured out
:jcoleno:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
M wallahi we need eradicate all white muslims. These xalimo are embarrasing us. When these thing happen i Wonder if women belomg in the kitchen and controlled. Wallahi maybe these saqajan arabs know something i havent figured out
:jcoleno:
So because of Halimos want embarrass themselves your solution is eradicating White Muslims. Make it make sense :mindblown:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I said they have big heads not foreheads, loox yahow looxa loo waayay
Nayaa how can I take you serious when your Somali is dreadful. FYI * Looxa* means wood :mjlol:

Fix up your Somali first and get a tutor then and only then will I respond until then:
BEB2CA78-8905-4551-B088-0A9DB488EC0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Elaborate fam :mjpls:
Lets be honest, somali girl are not atracted you somali boy if they had chöise yhey would call African modow. We have seen how they use the makeupp to make themselves white. Some of these en dont think themselves as just somali but White Arab type somali because we have a it softer hair and småler nose

The Somali Caesar

VIP
My Somali is superb, I know exactly what a loox is. That is exactly what you are, a plank of wood. And can you kindly fakk off and stop talking to me, uff!
Nayaa *Loox la waayay* and you say you’re Somali is perfect. Get a Tutor ASAP :mjlol:

“Stop talking to me kulaha“ Nayaa if you’re gonna throw sarcastic comments at me don’t cry when you get some thrown back at you:
YOU finished the Quran? Wow

Nayaa *Loox la waayay* and you say you’re Somali is perfect. Get a Tutor ASAP :mjlol:

“Stop talking to me kulaha“ Nayaa if you’re gonna throw sarcastic comments at me don’t cry when you get some thrown back at you:

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually being serious. You claim you've finished the Quran yet you are a whole khasaaro with no edeb, now go cry about that!

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually being serious. You claim you've finished the Quran yet you are a whole khasaaro with no edeb, now go cry about that!
That’s BS it was sarcastic, You call me a Khasaaro yet you don’t even know me. You talk about edeb but yet where was your edeb when you was also insulting me it was a two way street.You’re a hypocrite but you can’t see it.

Nayaa As I said earlier don’t throw sarcastic comments and cry later. The End. Period
6044BE09-14ED-42CC-B977-631982C5264C.jpeg

Last edited:
twitter somalis are mentally ill. the women are catfishing poor eastern euros and the men are going around beefing whatever ethnicity and getting ajnabis to think ja***r is a slur :farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts