SOMALI GIRLS BULLYING THE HALF FRENCH HALF SOMALI GUY ON TWITTER SAYING HE'S NOT SOMALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looool he was being savagely attacked for the whole week on twitter for looking/acting like a he’s definitely not popular with any girls :chrisfreshhah:nigga looks 15.

Nah she posted a comment saying he was popular amongst the Xaliimos, that's why I asked. The comment is deleted now though
:zhqjlmx:

do you agree with them? Since this guy doesn't look Somali and his father is White French

He's cool in my books if he speaks the language and understand how the culture works. Other Somalis may disagree with me completely and dismiss his knowledge of the language&dhaqan, and their reason would be because he hasn't got a Qabiil to fall back on if shit goes down in Somalia.

If this nigga killed a Somali in Somalia, who pays the mag (blood money)? Somalis are selfish, do you really think his Reer Abti's clan are going to go out of their way to pay for one mixed kid?

Looool they'll probably be like "Beesha Fransiiska ayaa magtaa uu bixin doona. Inankan/Wiilkan Taariikh kale ayuu haysadaa".:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

World

VIP
He's cool in my books if he speaks the language and understand how the culture works. Other Somalis may disagree with me completely and dismiss his knowledge of the language&dhaqan, and their reason would be because he hasn't got a Qabiil to fall back on if shit goes down in Somalia.

If this nigga killed a Somali in Somalia, who pays the mag (blood money)? Somalis are selfish, do you really think his Reer Abti's clan are going to go out of their way to pay for one mixed kid?

Looool they'll probably be like "Beesha Franciiska ayaa magtaa uu bixin doona. Inankan/Wiilkan Taariikh kale ayuu haysadaa".:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Back in the days, you do know you could abandon your clan and join your reer abti’s clan right? People often did that when they had conflict with their clan and wanted to seek protection with their reer abti, so they would just start paying blood money to them instead. It’s not as rigid as it’s made out to be. And I’m talking about the north.

Looool they'll probably be like "Beesha Franciiska ayaa magtaa uu bixin doona. Inankan/Wiilkan Taariikh kale ayuu haysadaa".:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
He doesn’t have the Somali phenotype and if you consider half somalis to be somali what if the half somali marries an ajnabi is thier baby somali ?

World

VIP
He doesn’t have the Somali phenotype and if you consider half somalis to be somali what if the half somali marries an ajnabi is that kid somali ?
What if the half somali marries a Somali, and that child marries a Somali as well? Are you saying that the grandchild would be considered less somali then a child whose great grandfather is somali, but the rest of his ancestors is white?

What if the half somali marries a Somali, and that child marries a Somali as well? Are you saying that the grandchild would be considered less somali then a child whose great grandfather is somali, but the rest of his ancestors is white?
They are both equally not somali to me but at least one of them has the phenotype

World

VIP
Subhanallah! Why are you so triggered?
:faysalwtf:
Are you him?
:patrice:
If the guy didn’t claim Somali, you guys would say he’s a self hating cuck ashamed of his country. If he loves his somali background, always takes pride in it, plans to marry a Somali girl, is a Muslim, you guys call him a mudblood beg with no qabiil. Wtf is wrong you guys. Retarded right wing nationalist weirdos.

@kobe

If the Warsangeli Ugayslabe clan leader was half Indian and
Back in the days, you do know you could abandon your clan and join your reer abti’s clan right? People often did that when they had conflict with their clan and wanted to seek protection with their reer abti, so they would just start paying blood money to them instead. It’s not as rigid as it’s made out to be. And I’m talking about the north.

They would basically "chill" with their Reer Abti, especially if that specific jilib in that clan had issues with the rest of their clan. That doesn't mean that these people who are seeking security/aid in their Reer Abti's would throw away their lineages and act like they are now from their Reer Abti's lineage.

^^^That would be a big problem, that just gives rise to a bunch of sheegaatos, <--- who tf wants that?

World

VIP
@kobe

If the Warsangeli Ugayslabe clan leader was half Indian and

They would basically "chill" with their Reer Abti, especially if that specific jilib in that clan had issues with the rest of their clan. That doesn't mean that these people who are seeking security/aid in their Reer Abti's would throw away their lineages and act like they are now from their Reer Abti's lineage.

^^^That would be a big problem, that just gives rise to a bunch of sheegaatos, <--- who tf wants that?
So you honestly think hundreds of thousands of people in each sub clan are descended from one man? Of course there are sheegatos. Why would they reject a strong fighting man who can pay blood money? It’s well documented that people would often leave their clans and join their reer abtis.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If the guy didn’t claim Somali, you guys would say he’s a self hating cuck ashamed of his country. If he loves his somali background, always takes pride in it, plans to marry a Somali girl, is a Muslim, you guys call him a mudblood beg with no qabiil. Wtf is wrong you guys. Retarded right wing nationalist weirdos.
When have I ever called someone who isn't fully Somali a beg or self hating cuck for not claiming Somali...?
So you honestly think hundreds of thousands of people in each sub clan are descended from one man? Of course there are sheegatos. Why would they reject a strong fighting man who can pay blood money? It’s well documented that people would often leave their clans and join their reer abtis.
This must be a dhulo thing. No wonder you guys have been in perpetual civil war for the last two hundred years.
:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He would be considered half somali we can't take away biology lol. I can promise you if her did not claim his Somali side we would call him every name under the book. But apparently him claiming and being proud of his somali side more than his French makes him a beg do yall listen to yourselves

He doesn’t have the Somali phenotype and if you consider half somalis to be somali what if the half somali marries an ajnabi is thier baby somali ?

Nah nigga f*ck that baby, he ain't Somali

:stopit::pacspit:

:cryinglaughsmiley:jokes aside, no I would not. But I do feel conflicted for example, the half Somalis closest Somali relative (in this case) is his mum. If he has a kid with a non-somali, then that kid will most likely not look Somali. the grandchild can learn the language/dhaqan but they now also lack a SOMALI Reer Abti, unlike the father.

However if we switched it, and say a Somali man marries a Ajanabi woman. The kid MAY OR MAY NOT look Somali, but has ID (a Qabiil/Somali lineage). If this mixed child marries a non-somali woman, their child has no Somali Reer Abti but still has his lineage. If he/she learns the language/dhaqan, most Somalis can't say shit to them. An extremely picky Somali may say "but they lack the Somali phenotype", the non-somali looking Somali (basically an Ajanabi with a Somali Qabiil) can clap back (in Somali) and say "I speak the language that my forefathers spoke, and I understand/practise the culture, I also have a Qabiil, Sooooo....".

Like what can you say to a person like this? I think the next extreme would be to say that "to be Somali, one must LOOK SOMALI, speak the language, understand the dhaqan." THIS would then eliminate those who are mixed(lack the Somali phenotype) but have a Qabiil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts