Somali girls asking people to rate them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going to watch it because i'm already cringing
:susp:Why the f*ck do they gotta be from Toronto

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I did something like this in high school.

The fake10s balance out the so-called ruthless ones. After all, they asked. Besides, as hijabis they shouldn’t take a 7 or whatever with a hijab on as offensive.

The fake10s balance out the so-called ruthless ones. After all, they asked. Besides, as hijabis they shouldn’t take a 7 or whatever with a hijab on as offensive.
They needed to show some breasts for that 10 ahlie

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
-2 kulaha:susp: Why did I watch till there?

"Why would you rate me 7/10?"

when-the-cringe-is-too-strong-gif-5.gif

A LOT of girls look better or the same with a hijab on. I never understood why girls think hijabs make them ugly. If you're ugly with one on, you're ugly without one too. Less desirable in the sense of being an unapproachable stereortypical Muslim girl? Sure. But actually take away from their looks? Nah mate.

VixR

Veritas
A LOT of girls look better or the same with a hijab on. I never understood why girls think hijabs make them ugly. If you're ugly with one on, you're ugly without one too. Less desirable in the sense of being an unapproachable stereortypical Muslim girl? Sure. But actually take away from their looks? Nah mate.
I don’t think the hijab makes folks ugly, but it downplays their attractiveness considerably. That’s literally what’s its designed to do, and it does so. If you’re actually attractive, you’re far more attractive without it. That’s just a fact (and my experience).

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Lmao some of these people ruthless
damm i need to jump over the border and claim ethiopian niyo, BTW i didnt even watch the video the titles is too cringy
this stuff is out of controll where did these self hating insecure little girls come from clearly too much somalispot for me am loosing my dignity inalillah
:ohlord:and why is it allways uk somalis bringing us down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts