Somali girls are the biggest BLM begs holy shit

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I was already laughing at the UK ones but imagine being a BLM supporter in Australia.

tenor.gif

Shes really expecting people to feel sorry about an ex star and criminal who robbed a pregnant Mexican woman at gunpoint. She has room temperature IQ.

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.”

― George Orwell, 1984

What a stupid take, how is that ex-star criminal's death even remotely as important as a 9/11 type event occurring in Lebanon? And yes many Lebanese people did show support for BLM on social media. :mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
expecting the lebanese of all arabs to show support to africans is like expecting the nazis to be humaine to jews

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She's actually responding back to a arab lady who posted "didn't see any black people talking about Beirut hmmmm".

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
We legitimately have the worst group of females on social media. The caadi ones are normal on social media but you barely notice because half of them have private accounts or if they want to keep things hidden they use Snapchat. The xaaaarlimos are the loudest on twitter but what can we do

We legitimately have the worst group of females on social media. The caadi ones are normal on social media but you barely notice because half of them have private accounts or if they want to keep things hidden they use Snapchat. The xaaaarlimos are the loudest on twitter but what can we do
Why would you want to do anything?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why would you want to do anything?

that’s what I’m saying what I want to do or what I dont want to do doesn’t matter. There’s no choice how are you going to keep other human beings that you don’t know off social media or at least tone their rhetoric down. You can’t. So just forget about it. Every week a thread like this pops up I couldn’t care less to make them myself but I’m just saying we should probably just ignore them.

Trending