Somali girls are role-playing slavery scenarios on twitter

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
well it's a hypothetical question and she is talking about freeing human being held as slaves. It's definitely something that has entered my thoughts before and yes I would fight against any oppressive regimes or injustice so everyone can live their life free and in charge of their destiny :)

well it's a hypothetical question and she is talking about freeing human being held as slaves. It's definitely something that has entered my thoughts before and yes I would fight against any oppressive regimes or injustice so everyone can live their life free and in charge of their destiny :)
No it isn't. She clearly is suggesting that she were in this kind of scenario. But you definitely shouldn't murder innocent women and children just for your freedom. This is gross.

For the love of God can someone build a time machine and send these stupid somali male and female sjw. Maybe when they experience whats like to be whipped, lynched, treated lower then an animal they will come back a changed people who will never call themselves black or fantasize about slavery ever again.

Trending